Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - you got some serious problems

laba laba

Chapter 1 - you got some serious problems

Chapter 1 - you got some serious problems

one day ann the pup kellthefox and james the echedna were playing chess. james:  kell your cheating and i know  it !   kell: am not !       james:are to!   ann:would both of u to idiots just shut up !!!!!!    kell:........  james:oooook (freaky)......     ann:thank u        kell:what the heck?!                   cheese:shhhhhhhh...i like cho-cal-ate milk!!!!    ann:what the heck cheese u arent even in this story!?     cheese: quiet doggy!!        ann: shut up cheese!!!!!!       kell:ummmm...... he's had some problems...      james:uuughh.... totaly.      *ann punches cheese in the  face*   ann: im gonna kill you idiot!!!!!     cheese:sshhh.......dokay.     kell:maybe chess was  a bad idea after all.   james:ditto.     cheese: i can smell fishy crackers  crackers in the midst of the toilet!!!!!!    ann:what the heck are you talking about??!!   cheese: its all fun and games until the flying monkeys attack!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on October 10, 2007, 12:12:56 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234cool! can the Jericho bro. be part of it?