Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - getting rid of cheese

laba laba

Chapter 2 - getting rid of cheese

Chapter 2 - getting rid of cheese
cheese: where am i?   ann:ok guys, lets brainstorm a plan to get that guy out of here!!   cheese:brain what?  kell: nothing.....(that was close! he would of forgot any way...)  james:*whispers to friends*ok guys lets put him in a cannon and shoot him out the window!!!     ann:*whispers to friends* great idea james! ok kell, get the cannon!    kell:*whispers to ann*ann, we dont own a cannon.    ann:*shouts at kell*THEN GO TO THE STORE AND BUY ONE!!!   james:geez....    cheese: what?   james:*whispers to friends* ok, why dont we just throw him out the window?    ann:*whispers*good point.     *all three grab cheese*  ann:ok,on the count of...   cheese:why??   ann:*angry*SHUT UP!!!   ann: ok, on the count of three...1---2---3!!!!!!!!!!   *they all throw cheese out the window*      cheese:dokay!!!     *cheese lands in a lake and starts drowning*   *ann stands in the knee deep water*(right by cheese)    *cheese  flails his arms like a costipated weiner dog*  cheese:im drowning!!  ann: no your not idiot...    *after a while ann takes cheese HOME to loises*    kell&james&ann say at the same time THAT TAKES CARE OF THAT IDIOT!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment