Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - a new friend

laba laba

Chapter 4 - a new friend

Chapter 4 - a new friend

ann:i got to go the the big fat dudes palace to get stuff for pauls arm.    kell:ok, kick his but for me      james:yea kick the snot out of him     ann:roger that!     *ann walks to the fatlard shrine*(robotnic and eggmans place)*    ann:what a dump!        ???:hey!!!!!      ann:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!           ann:dude,you almost  scared me to death!    ???:oh, sorry my name is jericho.    ann:why did you sneak up on me?    jericho:1.theres robots patroling. and 2.its a long story.   and 3.you just have to trust me      *ann and jericho going back to the base*     ann:hey you want to hear a question?     jericho:ok!     ann:what has two huge cheeks,and   has a unibrow?        jericho:what?        ann:eggman!     jericho:AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!      *back at the base*     *ann introduces jericho*      ann:hey,sean  guess what?       sean:what?    ann:idk       sean:that was so funny i almost laughed...     

 

 

 

   

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on October 15, 2007, 12:09:25 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!