Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - the first chaos sphere

laba laba

Chapter 5 - the first chaos sphere

Chapter 5 - the first chaos sphere
ann:whats that noise it almost sounds like a hellicopter ?  kell:ya i hear it too jerico:but the question is..... WHAT THE HECK IS IT!?  *zzzzzzzzzz*   ann:wait i got it! *takes off an old book from the library* ann:it says here that  the people of the wolf pack freedom fighters always herd this noise were they lived gess what that means! jerico:the male wolves spent most of their time shaving ann:NO YOU TWIT IT MEANS THAT WHATEVER IT IS THE ONLY WAY TOO FIND IT IS TO FIND A MEMBER OF THE WOLFPACK!!!!!!!! kell:i saw two swatbots carrying a pack of wolves too eggman and robotnics fortris ann:(confident) then lets go get them gang!  kell and james:no way we couldent risk getting robotizized ann:looks like im on my own then  *ann walks out the door and starts flying* jerico:(running) wait! i want too go! ann:fine....    *ann lowers too the ground and picks up jerico * (ann and jerico fly one again too the turdy  house/fortris of the fatlards themselvs)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment