Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - English version

8 facts about SuperMario-addicts (Note:This is not meant to be serious!)
8 Zeichen über SuperMario-Süchtige (Anmerkung:Es ist nicht ernst gemeint!)

Chapter 1 - English version

Chapter 1 - English version

How do you recognize that you are addicted to Super Mario Games?

1. You are confident that your neighbor''s garden is under attack by goombas and flesh-eating (eventually fire-spitting) plants, although you stomp on your neighbor''s tulips and pansies. If your neighbor recognizes you, run away as fast as you can! (That''s all what I can advise you to do.)

2. You really believe that you''re riding on Yoshi, but in truth you''re riding on Barbara Streisand. (As if that would happen, well: fortune favours fools.) I don''t wonder at that- for someone who''s got a big nose...! ;) (Sorry for that!)

3. It''s allright if you eat mushrooms, because they make you big and strong, unless you eat fly agarics. It would be the worst idea you ever come up with...

4. If you feel to visit the zoo just to kick some tortoises like a football and pull on a crocodile''s tail and swing it around, you sure will get some serious trouble with the WWF and Greenpeace (and especially with those who work there of course).

5. You want to try out if you can flush yourself down the toilet just to get in the canalization. If you might be Kate Moss, it would be no problem for you... ;)

6. Your dreamjob is plumber.

7. You are afraid of canyons, lava and spiky grounds.

8. No matter how often you run with your head against bricks, you will receive neither a coin, nor a fireplant, nor a feather, nor a plant-ladder, not even an invincible-star! The only stars you will see are the stars flying around your head. ;)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BabyWaluigismama1 on January 25, 2007, 9:53:15 AM

BabyWaluigismama1 on
BabyWaluigismama1hey im more like # 7 then any of the other things. this is funny keep making some funny stories like this.

zoomy on October 7, 2006, 2:51:10 AM

zoomy on
zoomyhehe so funny!!!

I like it!!

basketballgirl on August 1, 2006, 3:08:42 AM

basketballgirl on
basketballgirllol! Love it favs!