Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Questioning Goes Awry

i didnt expect it, it just happened. one minute im your ordinary 17 year old playing video games, the next im stuck in naruto land. i can still get email from the real world and my house still works but how will i get home? and do i want to?

Chapter 3 - Questioning Goes Awry

Chapter 3 - Questioning Goes Awry
"Okay i know that this probably seems redundant by now, but would you kindly what happened to make it possible for you to turn up out of the blue?" Lady Tsunade asked. "Finally sombody is actually trying to be polite." I thought, in reply I actually said,"Okay, it actually isn't being redundant because this is only the first time anybody bothered to ask." and with that, I shot a scathing look at the Onbuu Black Ops. "Less of the poisonus looks kid" one of them replied. To tsunade i started to tell my story, "Well i was just sitting at home...."
After about fifteen miniutes, my tale had unfolded and everybody looked reasonably satisfied. Luckily for them, because by this time i was having some serious difficulty holding back Quazar's temperment. Apparently the black ops were driving him into a near frenzy with the poor treatment of his trainer. "Just two more questions. First, how do you explain knowing everyone before you met them and second, how do you explain the strange presence we all feel in the room?" "Easy questions" I siad and concentrated a bit and a DVD from my house suddenly turned up in my hand. I laid it down on the desk right before i got tackled to the floor by an over eager black op trying to prove me an evil being who ment to destroy the village.
"Okay im only giving you one warning, get off right now or your gonna have hell to pay" I growled. "Oh really? you and what army?" "This guy is really asking for it" I thought. "Quazar when you come out could you make yourself small enough so as to not destroy the building but look as menacing as you posibly can?" "Can do bossman." With that there was suddenly the roar of an extremly pissed off dragon, causing everybody in the building who ddidn't know it was coming to jump about to feet if they were standing.
"What army you ask? Look up." He did and fainted in pure terror. "Okay Quazar you've had your fun come back here please." With that i touched quazer, got a nasty jolt and he was back where I liked him. "Now to clear up this little fiasco" I thought. "What exactly was that thing?" Lady Tsunade asked shakily. "That, was Quazar. He's a friend of mine who acts like a personal bodygaurd mostly." "Do me a favor, and never let him do that again in my presense?" "Okay but could you do me a favor in return?" "Certainly" "Could you make it known that anyone who brings harm to my friends, they are allowed to go berserk on them? I will keep myself in check however." "Okay, sounds a reasonable request." As a parting gift from the meeting I put out a soothing glow and left everybody feeling a lot calmer.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment