Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Birth of a Bet

A bet is placed between Danny and Sam. The consiquences for losing: Pure Embarassment.

Chapter 1 - Birth of a Bet

Chapter 1 - Birth of a Bet
Ch 1 Birth of a Bet We join our favorite trio in the cafeteria of Casper High of Amity Park, Minnesota. (A/N I made up the state.) Tucker and Sam are having a casual conversation as Danny is off in Lala Land staring at the Queen Bee of the social clan, Paulina Sanchez. Let’s Watch!Sam: Danny, hello? Danny?Danny: *Still staring at Paulina*Sam: DANNY!?!?Danny: Wha- huh?Sam: You were staring at Paulina. AGAIN!Danny: Sam, I can stare at anybody I want. You’re not the only one who likes a little independence now and then.Sam: But Danny, it’s PAU-L-I-NA! (Sam exaggerated- the syllables)Danny: Sam, what do you have against her anyway?Sam: Danny, we’ve been over this a thousand times! She’s a stuck up snob who criticizes anybody and everybody she classifies as “those beneath her.” Can’t you see that?Tucker: I’ll just leave the two lovebirds to their little argument.Danny and Sam: WE’RE NOT LOVEBIRDS!Tucker: Sure, guys. Keep telling yourselves that. Sam smacks Tucker in the back of his head. Tucker: OW! Someone’s awful moody!Sam: I suggest you walk away right NOW!Tucker: Way ahead of you!Sam: Now that HE’S out of the way… Danny, I bet you couldn’t even get Paulina to go out with you! So why do you try?Danny: Oh, so it’s a bet you want, eh? Fine. I bet you I could get a date with Paulina. If I win, then you will have to wear pink for a WHOLE week.Sam: And if I win?Danny: Then I will announce in front of the WHOLE school that you are the smartest human being alive and I am a loser for all eternity.Sam: Deal. Sam and Danny shake hands as the competition begins.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JamietheGuardian on August 4, 2007, 4:24:18 PM

JamietheGuardian on
JamietheGuardianWow, I'd make Danny wear pink makeup for a week. LOL This is good. Keep it up!

mml100pink on September 15, 2006, 3:17:58 PM

mml100pink on
mml100pinkHey, this is really awesome! Keep it up!