Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An unexpected day

Kai in love??? could that be? is it possible...well you tell me after this fanfic is completed. If he is in love then with who? If your curiosity is rising then read this story.

Chapter 1 - An unexpected day

Chapter 1 - An unexpected day


An unexpected day

Kai has returned back to Russia with his new team, he had felt guilt leaving the Beybreakers now known as the BBA revolution. On his first night at his new room as usual he can't sleep, still thinking how the others are doing (Yes, Kai worries).


Early in the morning on his second day at about 5:30 am Kai went out to do some secret training by himself, it was sunny out. There was Kai with his beyblade doing this invincible move which he still needs to improve. He lost his concentration because of the words he had heard “Dancing petals!” and his beyblade went out of control and was dragged along the snow heading to a direction. Kai had to follow his beyblade to get it back while he was chasing after it, but before he could get it back his beyblade had crashed into another beyblade. That other beyblade belonged to a teenage girl with long black hair wearing a yellow skirt and light blue top, she has a red waist belt with a blue stick attached to it `must be some kind of dagger for her protection' Kai smiled.

“What's the big deal!” shouted the stranger.

“You beyblade?”Kai said.

“Well what does it look like? You look familiar, do I know you?” replied the stranger.

“Uh I don't think so, I'm wasting my time here” said Kai and then he walked off.

“Wait!” said the stranger. Kai stopped and she finally caught up with him and she hands him his beyblade “You forgot your beyblade…” Kai cheeks turned red he would have never forget a thing like his beyblade “…your Kai right from the Beybreakers?” she asked. “Yeah your not far off and who might you be?” questioned Kai in his usual tone of voice “If you must know I'm Liera” said Liera. Kai left the conversation without a word. “See ya later” said Liera in a sarcastic way.

It's getting there, hey its my first fanfic. Wait! Who said this chapter is finished? -looks around-

In the Evening…

It is now dinnertime and Kai is eating with his new team members. When Kai finished his meal he walked towards the door trying to escape this place of boredom.
“Kai where are you going we have to start our team strategy for the tournament,” said Tala.
“Where I'm going doesn't concern you besides I'm pretty sure that you won't need me for any of your strategies,” assumed Kai.He walked out the door and the icy wind blew the door shut. There he was walking in the snowy weather with the cold wind blowing against him, not showing any sign that he was cold and homesick. `Ok no more running I have to tell her' thought Kai still feeling the wet snowflakes falling onto his face.He took out Dranzer remembering the good times he had when he was a member of the beybreakers, and the first time he beybladed.


All of a sudden Kai struck something with his frozen feet “ OUCH!” Shrieked a familiar voice.

“What am I?… a freak magnet?” said Liera standing up to reveal herself to Kai `woah that was close. I almost said Kai magnet'.

“I'm not the one laying on the snow” said Kai remarked.

“You know, it's not nice to kick people in the leg!” yelled Liera.

“I was trying to walk and your leg was in my w-way” said Kai felt a chill rush over him.

“Are you cold Kai?” asked Liera. “Why don't you come inside and have some hot chocolate everyone likes hot chocolate including people with attitude,” requested Liera.

“I do not have attitude. It would be nice to be warm,” replied Kai.
Liera led the two of them to a small flat it wasn't anything like the mansion Kai and his new teammates were living in.He didn't make himself comfortable in the place because he knows that he wasn't going to be there for long. He leaned against the wall. Liera is preparing hot chocolate in the kitchen. ` I'm only here for a while and then I'm going. I hope you're there' Kai thought exploring the room with a stare.Liera walked in the room where Kai was, she felt a little embarrassed from the messy paints at the back. She handed him the cup and said “So what were you doing in the freezing outdoors?”Liera asked trying to sound friendly (trying to). “It doesn't involve you,” Kai said. “Were you by any chance going to…visit…Nilea?” Liera said sounding nervous. At this very moment Kai has wide eyes and he was shocked. Stunned, Kai didn't say anything.


“Nilea was my best friend until she…left” Said Liera. Kai (who was so eager to know what happened to Nilea) sat on a stool in the room whispered.Liera sat down too and continued “…Nilea has gone away from Russia and away from me and you”. “You broke her heart and yet even though she was eight years old and you were the same age she felt love sick and pain after you left,” said Liera looking down at her feet feeling reluctant to say such a thing. Kai looked at Liera not believing what he had heard.

“Nilea wasn't the one who has chose her journey to any other place away from Russia. It was her father, that strict old man found the messages she has cherished more than most of her treasures….” Liera told Kai who was stunned.

“The secret messages that I wrote to her when we were both young” Kai managed to say.

“Yes, Nilea was immediately transferred to another country where she is away from you,” Liera said looking at Kai, who was reaching for a piece of paper in his pocket.

“Here take this all this it is no use searching for her, she probably have forgotten me by now.” And he gives her the small crinkled piece of paper. Kai stands up getting ready to leave.

“My heart, where you will always be,” Liera said stopping Kai from moving.

“Even if you are far away from me,” said Kai and Liera finishing off the rhyme.

“Nilea has always remembered you all these years and I can tell that you have not forgotten her too.” Said Liera `Why is he so stubborn for, he's cute but stubborn…I've got more things to say'

“How do you know this rhyme? I only wrote rhymes to Nilea…” Kai turned facing the door expecting a short answer from Liera.

“She would always say this rhyme that you have wrote to her, she told me your talent of writing little rhymes and this rhyme was her favourite.” Said Liera, Kai blushed because he only wrote little rhymes to Nilea not anyone else and he felt his reputation starting to crumble down. In Japan he was always known to be stubborn, careless, confident and lonely.

“I have to get going now, if you ever speak to Nilea again please tell her that I am sorry. You're not going to tell anyone else about…” “Don't worry I won't tell anyone I know that it would wreck your reputation as a blader and as Kai Hiwatari,” Liera guaranteed.

“Thanks…” with one word he left the house with the wind howling. Kai was in the sudden cold again, he had gave up all of his hopes to find Nilea `If only I could tell you before I left' he kept thinking. In minutes he found himself in front of the mansion. He reached the door and walked straight up to his room.

"Kai where have you been! We are suppose to be a team, if you continue this and be alone you might as well quit!" shouted Tala, Kai just ignored his words of threat and went up the stairs and locked himself in his room. Kai was just laying down on his bed and he was annoyed about the fact that Nilea was gone. He thought of writing a short rhyme like what he used to do as a kid, with Nilea by his side asking him what he was writing about. He sat at his desk and started to scribble on a piece of paper. Kai finished the rhyme and went off to bed. The rhyme read ' I remember the first time when we met, that memory is something I would never forget '. At the same moment as Kai wrote his little rhyme, Liera looked at the piece of paper he gave her, it read 'Unforgettable memories, always stay close to me'. `aw…that's so sweet…if only Nilea was still here. Now I know why she likes him so much…he has hidden kindness and a hidden smile' Liera smiled at that fact that Kai was once a kid careless like any other without a worry in mind.






























Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on July 8, 2005, 10:27:01 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunI'm glad to finally read your story and I love it when stories show Kai's soft side yet hidden ^^ Faves the story!!

heartless-sinner on July 6, 2005, 3:23:25 AM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerthat is so cute. i love storys when they acctually show that Kai has a heart. this is an awesome fic so far. you must add another chapter!!! ^-^