Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The start of a war.

it's my story.

Chapter 1 - The start of a war.

Chapter 1 - The start of a war.
As the stars I look at pass me by I think why I'm I here it all began so long ago. I think i remember now so before i die I think I'll tell you.
It was a bad day it rained all day yesterday and its still raining today "damn this rain!" I said and my army agreed. My name it Ty and Im here to stop my country from the demons siege there a terrible enemy they killed the last army they sent out here and the land was full of demons and the dead it scared the soul out of them! one of the men said this is insane! Why should I waste my life for this country its not mine!! I look at the man and say, "if you want to run no one is stopping you.." and with that we get ready for the last attack of the day. This is the end for the enemy or us as I look out there at all the people we killed. I see a flower and think if that flower is alive in this place than it must be a blood flower. They grow on battlefields damn not a good thing to see before a fight... I think about my family back home and it brings a tear to my eye. They have faith is me to win this war! I get the archers to form a line and the rest to get ready at the gate i have to be strong for them so i raise my sword and say"if we die today then let's make this a day to remember!" I can see them now but I hold off the attack and right before they get here I open fire on them its a good plan and keeps them back for the time being but I know we cant win. "Lets show them a fight to remember!" I yell and I get my answer from my army its a roar my heart is in pane i know the end that most of them wont live but i have not the will to tell them.. and we go to battle with a demons. Two day's later my army is going back home we barely killed the demon army but lost a lot of good men... all the demons looked like they were running away from some thing but what was it? Well I'll think about it when I get home....... if we get there.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LordessAnnara14 on March 17, 2009, 3:41:27 AM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14wow Ty. that really amazed me how well (yet bad) you can write.
spelling corrections;
shod - Should
rand - Rained
and a HELLA lot of punctuals missing!
but other than that, well done! *clap clap*

NaotaNoir on March 17, 2009, 2:59:29 AM

NaotaNoir on
NaotaNoirAwesome! XD