Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Home

it's my story.

Chapter 2 - Home

Chapter 2 - Home
We get home one month after the fight and what greets us is fire “my god what happened here!!!” I yell and run to my house. I see what’s left of it…. I fall to my knees and cry in anger ”why we killed the demons!!!” I yell at the god’s for this! My family killed by some thing how could this happen were in the heart of the country some thing big has left a trail of death but we seen nothing like that on are way here how?? A man walk’s at me “it was not a demon attack it was so monster big as a hose it attacked two day’s ago I got here when it was leaving.” His name is Dan he’s from a colony in the West Mountains. “how did you get past the check point’s?” I said, “I can’t tell you I wood betray my people.” Dan said. As I looked at him I thought I seen him some were before... In war No that can’t be it I seen him before that but where damn my bad memory for this! I look away for a second and get feeling of dread like a demon is right in front of me I hear a yell and my men bust thru the door, “there's some thing hear!!!” one of my corporals yell, “damn what the hell is that!!” I draw my sword and get ready for a fight! The monster jump’s thru the door and kill’s the corporal I swing and nick it's arm but do no harm the monster swing’s again I duck and go for the throat and I hit and it's head go’s falling to the ground. I look at Dan he’s dead but he has a map I take it and get my men out of my home. I’m going to the West Mountains if the monster’s are there than I’m going to kill them all!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LordessAnnara14 on March 27, 2009, 4:48:03 AM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14spelling corrections...once again;
cued - Could
men - man
NICE THO!!!

XD