Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Transmition

Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...

Chapter 1 - Transmition

Chapter 1 - Transmition


Disclaimer: I don't own any of them, except Kat.







Invader Kat



Ch. 1: Transmition



BOOP BOOP BOOP



Tallest Purple fell out of the chair he was in, and Red just looked up from the magazine he was reading. He half-lidded looked over at Purple amused. He snickered. Purple reluctantly got up rubbing his sore spot. They both hovered over to the console to see who was calling.



“I hope it's not Zim again.” Red sighed.



“He just called 5 minutes ago.” Purple said.



When the screen popped up, an Irken female was standing in front of the screen looking at them. Red and Purples mouths dropped. Purple saw that Red was blushing a little. He snickered and nudged his co-tallest.



“Forgive the interruption, my tallest.” Said the Irken.



Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Tak's. She had a ring on her left antenna. Her outfit consisted of black pants, and a shirt like Tak's, but with the Irken symbol on it. It was purple and black striped.



“Who are you…?” Red started.



“Er, forgive me my Tallest.” The alien bowed in an apologetic way. “I'm Kat. Invader Kat.” Kat explained why she was calling, and that when she was taking the test, to become an invader, the power went out on her side of the planet. Her test cell was next to Taks.



“I see. Well, we currently don't have any planets vacant…” Red started.



“Oh, well, I had a planet in mind. One that I've heard of many times. Some stupid person said that `whosoever knows it dares not to speak it' whatever that means.” Said Kat, gesturing with her hands.



“Uh, well… what planet are you talking about?” Purple asked.



“Planet Earth.” Kat smirked evilly.



“Hey, isn't that the one that Zim is on…?” Purple asked Red.



“Yeah, but he couldn't take over a planet to save his life.” Red answered.



“So, does this mean that I can take over planet Earth?” Kat asked hopefully folding her hands so her fingers entwined, in sort of a pathetic begging look.



Red melted.



“Well, yes.” He said.



Kat didn't say anything, she just smirked evilly again.



“But you need to come her first, to get a SIR.” Purple said.



“Yes my Tallest!” Kat said and saluted.



“Don't you have a teleporter or something?” Purple asked.



“Yeah, it's right behind me.” Kat said pointing to something over her shoulder.



“Alright then, see you, um… later, soldier.” Red said fumbling.



“Invader Kat out.” Kat saluted once more, and then cut the transmition.







A/N: Well, my first fic… for IZ! How do you like it?? Sorry it was so short. I will try to make them longer! R&R. NO FLAMES!!



Coming up next…: Kat gets her SIR unit!!












Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on April 20, 2008, 10:45:38 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaCaaw! to cute! i think i read the story before....guess i forgot to comment srry about that... faves!

Weevil_Underwood on September 14, 2005, 9:48:26 AM

Weevil_Underwood on
Weevil_UnderwoodOk...question....how do you write a story on here? Cause if you look at my list, you'll see a story.....but it's not on there! so how do you write a story? where do you go?....

malonlonlon on August 10, 2005, 3:23:34 AM

malonlonlon on
malonlonlonawsomes!!! Keep it up!

Shedra on August 1, 2005, 3:56:22 PM

Shedra on
Shedraawsome just awsome

toxic_dreamer on June 12, 2005, 12:56:16 PM

toxic_dreamer on
toxic_dreamerwow good first chapter...hope the next ones just as good