Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - School

Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...

Chapter 3 - School

Chapter 3 - School


CONTEST WINNER: ELEN!! Congrats to Elen!! Thank you to all who submitted names!!





Disclaimer: I own Tibby and Kat. That's all. Yeah…







Ch. 3: School







“Incoming Transmition from…. Earth.” One of the head Irkens said to the Tallest.



“Maybe it's Zim…” Red winced.



“Hey, do you remember the time when Zim called, and he had transformed into this horrible bologna monster!?” Purple laughed. The leaders began laughing uncontrollably.



“Ha ha…!*sigh*” They both calmed down.



Kat appeared on the screen.



“My Tallest. I have successfully landed on Earth and set up the base. As you can see.” Kat said.



“Um, Invader Kat, please… I wasn't really paying attention to your story of how you got sent to planet Dirt.” Purple said stifling another giggle.



“Oh... very well. Ok, I was finishing my testing. Tak was right next to me in another cell. When that doofus blew the power core, he trapped Tak. I got out and rescued her. You see, Tak was my older sister.” Kat said.



There was an awkward silence.



“Continue.” Red said.



“After she had escaped from planet Dirt, she went to Earth. She had met another Irken, the same one who blew out the power core, and she and he had a battle. Well, she lost, and then she told me about it. I wanted to come here to make my Tallest and my older sister proud.” Kat finished.



Pur and Red were standing with there expressions blank.



Kat sighed.



“Now, do you understand?” She asked.



“Uh, yes… Did you come up with a name for your robot?” Pur asked.

“Oh, right. Her name is Tibby.” Kat said with satisfaction on her face.



She started to rub her hands together evilly. (She does this a lot)



“Oh, just you wait my Tallest. I will have this planet taken over in no time.” Kat said and laughed evilly.



Pur turned to Red. “She does have a similar laugh to Taks.” They both nodded.





*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



The next day, Kat got ready for school.



“Hmmm… disguise hologram in place?” She asked herself.



“Check.” Tibby said, her eyes red.



“How do I look?” Kat asked.



“Like a filthy human monkey.” Tibby said.



Kat rubbed her hands together. “Excellent.”



Tibby got into her kat costume. “MROWW… HISSS!!” She growled.



“Good.” Kat said and patted her `cat' on the head.



She then proceeded to walk to school.



******************************



“CLASS,” Miss Bitters hissed. “we will be having a new student in class.”



Everyone in the class sounded like animals. All except Zim and Dib, who were glaring at each other. Finally, everyone quieted down.



“Her name is, Kat.” Miss Bitters announced.



Kat looked around the room. `Hmm… these humans are filthier than I thought…' She then spied Dib. Her eyes went wide. `I've never seen such a gargantuan head before…it's the size of a Hippo, that head.' Kat thought.



“Hi. My name's Kat. I'm new here.” Kat said.



“Hello, Kat.” All the children said. Sadly, not in unison.

“You will need a place to sit.” Bitters said. “YOU! I'm just tired of you, you're being transferred!” She hissed.



The kid screamed, and vanished beneath the floor.



Kat walked over calmly to the now empty seat. It was in the row next to Zim, but two chairs back.



Zim looked back at her.



“Hmm… not near as ugly as the other humans… this one's kind of cute…” Zim thought. Immediately, his eyes went wide and he slapped himself in the head. `What am I thinking?! She's the enemy!!' He was mentally kicking himself now.



Miss Bitters continued with the lesson about how we are all doomed.



Kat sat there doodling, and reading. Zim kept catching himself looking back in her direction.



Meanwhile, Dib was watching Zim more intently. “Something's wrong here… the way he's acting…it's not normal!” He said out loud.



You could here his sister, Gaz, yell, “NITHER ARE YOU OR YOUR BIG HEAD!”



At lunch, Kat got what the other humans got… what looked to be like slim and garbage was dumped on her plate. She winced at the smell. She looked around for a spot to sit. There was a vacant table to her right. She went over there and sat down.



She started poking at the `food' and moving it around. Gaz walked over and sat beside her.



Gaz opened up her lunch and started slurping a soda. Dib popped his head out of no-were. “Have you noticed, Gaz?”



“Noticed what, Dib? That your head is bigger, or your voice fills me up with a larger rage than ever?!” She growled, and then continued slurping her soda.



“No, that Zim has been looking over at Kat, very often.” Dib said with suspicion in his voice.



“Whatever.” Gaz responded.



“What is this?” Kat asked when the `food' snarled at her.



“Trust me, you don't want to know.” Gaz said.



Kat picked up the tray like it was bio hazard waste. (It probably was) She walked over to the trash can and threw it away. When it made contact with the other `food', it exploded.



Kat's eyes went wide and she pulled out an Irken recorder. “Note to self: Cafeteria food. Might come in handy during world conquering.” She put it away quickly.



As she walked back to her seat, Zim followed her. With his eyes, of course.



“What's your name?” Kat asked.



“Gaz.”



“Oh.”



“What's yours?” Gaz seemed to force that.



“Kat.” Kat said.



“Hmm.” She sighed.



“School is pointless.” Kat said narrowing her eyes.



“Finally, someone who understands me. I like you. You want to come over to my house and hang out or something?” Gaz asked in her scratchy voice.



“Sure.” Kat said.



“My brother Dib might bother us, though.” Gaz said opening one eye and pointing over to her left. “That's Dib.”



“Oh. He's in my class.” Kat said.



“I'm sorry.” Gaz said. To this, Dib turned around and glared at his sister.



“Zim's an alien, you know.” Dib said pointing to Zim.



“What…? Who's Zim?” Kat asked.



Dib pointed out the green kid.



“Oh. So what country is he from?” She asked.



Dib sweatdropped and fell out of his seat.



“WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT?!” He yelled to the world.



“Because we want to know.” Kat said sweatdropping. She and Gaz slid away to the convulsing Dib.



“He does this all the time.” Gaz said opening her eyes when she said `all'.



Kat groaned.



*****************



Zim walked into his `house.'



“MASTER! You want waffles?!” Gir asked.



“No, Gir! I need to think…” Zim said to the little robot.



“Ohh…. OKEY DOKEY!! COME ON PIGGY!!” Gir said to his rubber piggy and ran off laughing hysterically.



Zim shook his head and took off his disguise.



“That poor, poor robot.” He sighed.







A/N: how was that?! Weeeeeeeeehoooooooooooooooooooo!!! *laughs till head explodes* i'm hyper… yes…*with mouth full* who wants waffles?!












Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

toxic_dreamer on July 2, 2005, 2:36:43 AM

toxic_dreamer on
toxic_dreamerwow...TIBBY is an awesome name.....i love it....i shall sing it....tibby tibby tibby....*gigles insanely*.....i like this chapter.....yah you^_^

Elen on June 16, 2005, 8:18:53 AM

Elen on
ElenWeeeh! I WON I WON!! yaaay! *dances around!*
And this is really good! Need more! hehe
later
Elen