Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Research, Music, and a BEST FRIEND

Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...

Chapter 4 - Research, Music, and a BEST FRIEND

Chapter 4 - Research, Music, and a BEST FRIEND


Disclaimer: I don't own any of em' except for the robot and Kat… and Elen owns herself, sooo… yeah… Oh, and I don't own Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, or Maroon 5.









Ch.4: Research, Music, and a BEST FRIEND





Kat pondered while sitting at her ridiculously large computer. It was about 5 feet tall and long! (like I said, ridiculous)



“Hmm… I guess I should get to work figuring out what earth children do…” kat said to herself and typed in a combination of keys.



She saw video screens of what kids her age were doing. Most were watching TV. Others were hanging out at the playground.



“What's this?” She wondered. One of the older kids (around 13) was listening to music. Kat enjoyed this music very much. “I'll get that music and listen to it tomorrow to make myself look even MORE normal!” Kat said rubbing her hands together maniacally.



“All of the humans seem to have a…. friend with them… I must get a best friend as well…” She said regretfully. `But who…?' she thought.





~*~*~*~*~*NEXT DAY @ SKOOL*~*~*~*~*~



Kat saw who would be her next best friend. It was a girl with green pants, black boots, an orange shirt with a star on it, and red hair. The hair went past her shoulders.



“YOU THERE!!! WITH THE RED HAIR!!” Kat called across the room.



Ms. Bitters was `sick' and they had a sub. The sub was currently under the table in the fetal position saying `I want my mommy' over and over again.



“Who, ME??” the red head asked.



“Yes you. Come over here.” Kat said and pointed to a place in front of her.



The girl came and stood in front of Kat looking worried. “Hi, I'm Kat. What's your name?” Kat asked nicely.



“I'm Elen. I'm new here.” Elen said a little shy.



“Hmmm… yes, well, do you want to be my best friend?” Kat asked.



“SURE!!” Elen agreed.



Kat and Elen spent the rest of the day together hanging out. Finally, it was time to go home. Zim watched Kat and Elen laugh when they walked out of the building. “I should follow them to see what they do…” Zim said out loud to himself.



Zim followed Kat and Elen to Elen's house.



“Well, here's my place.” Elen said. It was just like all the other places around, only this house was 2 stories and was a beautiful shade of _______.



“Nice house.” Kat said looking up at it. “Wanna come and see my room?” Elen asked. “Sure!” Kat said cheerfully. They went up to Elen's room and Kat seemed to like it very much.



“Do you want to stay for dinner?” Elen asked. “Thanks, but I have a, uh… project to do, yeah…” Kat said.



Kat and Elen said goodbye to each other, and then Kat walked home. Zim, who was following all this time suddenly stopped. “What am I doing, STALKING her??” he said out loud to himself. He shook this thought off and continued on. He saw were she lived, or at least assumed that is were she lived. And went home himself.



When he got home, he found Gir rolling around on the floor with mini moose, who was squeaking. “GIR!!” Zim bellowed. “SIR!” Gir saluted and his eyes turned red for a moment. “I have found out were the Kat human lives, and I will observe more over the weekend.” Zim said before he flushed himself down the toilet and went down to his base.



~`~`~`At Kat's house~`~`~`



“TIBBY!!” Kat hollered. She then changed back into Irken form. Her SIR unit came out of nowhere and said, “YES MY MISTRESS!” Kat looked at her for a second and then continued. “I have failed to get the Earth music to bring to Skool today.” She said hating herself.



“Oooh, some Cds came today…” Tibby said, but not stupidly like Gir. Tibby went to the kitchen and brought out some CD's. Kat eyed them. “…Perfect…” She said while rubbing her hands together evilly.



“BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she laughed. Tibby started laughing too. Soon, the two of them were both laughing, but not manically. Just, LAUGHING. For no apparent reason.



“Ok, -sigh- Tibby, that was fun and all, but now I have to listen to this `music'.” Kat said and headed down to her base. All she had to do was press her antenna ring, and she was transported down to her base.





“Hmm… what first… maybe some `Simple Plan'…” Kat thought and then listened to all the CD's she got… for the rest of the night. YEEASH.





A/N: Well, there ya go Elen!! You are actually going to have an ongoing part. YAY!! *huggles* I luvs you!!








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

girlover1096 on May 1, 2008, 7:15:28 AM

girlover1096 on
girlover1096o! o! can invader kir be in it? mabey a friend back on irk? well if so, check out this pic for refrence

Elen on July 5, 2005, 7:25:08 PM

Elen on
Elenoh oh OHHHH!! *screams* I'M IN A STOORY!! WEEH!! YAAAY! LUVS IT!!! THIS IS SO COOOL! YAAY! *stops and breathe heavily* hehe okay....*silence*
YAAAAYYY!! WRITE MOOOOOORE!!!
*hugs you, and dances around*