Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Dia’s Goodbye and Tennis

Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...

Chapter 10 - Dia’s Goodbye and Tennis

Chapter 10 - Dia’s Goodbye and Tennis


I LIIIIIIVE!! XDXDXD sorry I haven't updated in like…FOREVER…I kinda forgot about it…and I couldn't think of anything to write! BUT NEVER FEAR- I no longer have writers block!! But I'm currently sick…ick…im coughing up a storm and I think I've got a flu…XP anyways….hope you like! ^_______^





------------------------------------------





Ch. 10: Dia's Goodbye and Tennis







Kat had actually just gotten out of her disguise and flopped down on the couch sighing. “Well…that was interesting…heh….” She said to her SIR, Tibby, who was still in cat form.



Tibby just glared daggers at Kat. Kat returned by hugging her tightly. “Aww you're so cute when you're mad at meeee!!” She said squeezing her.



Tibby just kind of lay there, with narrowed eyes.



Just then, the phone rang, and Kat quickly dropped Tibby, who landed on the floor with a “MRRROOOW and a “HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!



“Hello?” She asked into the phone.



“Hey, it's Dia…” Dia said monotonously from the other end.



Kat blinked. “…what's wrong?” She asked.



“Well, it's…just that…*siiigh*…”



“Just get on with it!”



“…I'm leaving tonight…”



“…”



“…”



“…You're WHAT?!?!” Kat exclaimed into the phone.



Dia winced. “Well…I need to take care of some things on Irk…” She said sadly.



“…oh…okay then…um…say hi to all of our friends there, `kay? And…call often…” Kat said slowly and sadly.



“…yeah…no prob…well…I'll call you when I get there, `kay?” Diamond said.



“Yeah…bye…” Kat said.



“Bye…I'll miss ya!” Diamond said.



“I'll miss you too!” Kat exclaimed.



“…you could have just said it, not yelled it…” Dia said sarcastically.



Kat giggled. “Okay, okay…byez…”



“Bye…”



They hung up and Kat went down to her base to keep on constructing her current project. It was a laser cannon, capable of destroying 15 miles in one shot. The only thing was, it's beam was only about a foot wide. (XD fuuun…)







~`~`~`Skool~`~`~`





Kat walked into the classroom and sat at her desk by Zim. Today, she had fixed her hair so it was now ALL purple. (XD just like mine! ^__^)



Ms. Bitters slithered into class. “Okay class…Today we'll-EH!??!” She slithered over to Dia's empty desk. “Where's the sparkly one?!?” She exclaimed.



Kat blinked. “…she moved…” She said plainly.



“…Lucky…” Bitters muttered. “Anyways-” She was interrupted AGAIN by the intercom person.



“Like, okay hi everybody!! Like, today the Tennis people will need to like; go out and…play…tennis…like YEAH!!” There were hi-pitched giggles from the speaker.



Ms. Bitter twitched. “…well…THAT was annoying……”



Kat raised her hand. “Um, Ms. Bitters?” She asked timidly.



“Yesss Kat?” She asked, narrowing an eye.



“…I'm in Tennis…” She said putting her hand down.



“…Er okay…GO NOW!” She said pointing to the door as you could hear locust chirps and buzzes.



Zim followed Kat with his eyes. “…Eh MS. BITTERS!!” He exclaimed jumping on his desk and waving his arms. He continued waving his arms until Bitters finally narrowed her eyes at him.



“What is it NOW Zim?” She asked irritated.



“Eh, I help out with the Tennis team; I eh…pick up there TENNIS-EEY stuff…” He said awkwardly.



Bitters widened one eye, and kept the other one narrowed. “…whatever…JUST GO!!!” She said pointing to the door. He lept off of his desk, and ran out the door without any hesitation.



“…well class…since we only have about…6 students here…due to the exploding-liver sickness that's spreading across the skool, then I guess we'll all go to the match…GO NOW!” She said once again pointing to the door menacingly.



Dib narrowed one of his eyes, but didn't say anything. He was kinda sad about Dia moving, but he didn't want to show it.



Kat meanwhile, was getting changed for the match with her other teammates. “Eh will we be playing doubles, or singles?” She asked as they walked out of the dressing rooms, and passed Zim and Dib.



“Um…dunno…” Elen responded.



Kat sighed. “Well, I assume we will be playing doubles…that's like the only thing we've ever played!” Kat said.



“Nuh-uh! We've played singles against the coach!” Brianna said in protest.



Kat rolled her eyes. “Yeah but the coach sucks…” She said quietly as they passed their coach, Ms. Manning.



Ms. Manning thought she was cool, but she wasn't. So that kind of explains the sitch here.



Kat twirled her tennis racket as they headed out to the tennis courts on the playground. The courts were the only thing looking new, since the Skool got new janitors.



Kat walked out there in her tank top, and her purple hair pulled back in a pony-tail. Her tennis shoes were black and grey and her ankle socks had little round puff things on the back, but it was black and it had the skull and crossbones on it. (I HAVE THOSE SOCKS! XP GO ME!! Hehehe)



Zim jumped up on the top bench and over looked the team as he watched them start. Kat was sitting on one bench, but it was the last one on the set he was on. He glanced around and slowly and cautiously walked down them until he sat behind her.



Kat was oblivious, talking to one of her friends, Elizabeth. “And THEN they were all like, WTF?!?!” She said laughing.



Elizabeth laughed too. “Hey do you remember that one time when you-“She was cut off by Kat.



“-put firecrackers in the bathroom and set them off!!?!?” Kat exclaimed laughing.



Elizabeth was silent. “…that was YOU…?” She asked narrowing one eye. “But that was in the GUYS bathroom!!” She said paranoid.



Kat almost fell off the bench laughing. “I know! THAT'S THE BEST PART!!!” She said doubled over laughing, as was Elizabeth.



“I WAS going to say when you put that Tarantula in Ms. Wilbur's lunchbox!!” She exclaimed loudly. “Pfft!!!” Kat started laughing again. “That was at the OLD skool, though!!”



“As was everything ELSE!!” Elizabeth laughed.



They finally got a stern look from the coach, and they shut up. But randomly they still giggled. “We are SUCH delinquents…” Kat said sarcastically.



Elizabeth stifled her giggles as Angel came back from playing doubles with Priya. Kat looked expectantly at Priya. “Didja win?” She asked.



Priya didn't say anything, but nodded. The other team came off the field looking quite pissed. They were OBVIOUSLY preps; by the way they dressed in all pink and white.



One of them (a blond) was staring at Kat's purple hair and black outfit. She kind of whispered to her friend and pointed and they both giggled.



Kat turned her head to them glaring. “…can I HELP you?” She asked narrowing her green eyes.



They shook their heads, but one of them answered: “Where did you get you're hair done?” She asked.

Kat blinked. “…I did it myself…” She said.



“But were did you get the dye?” She asked



Kat smirked. “…Hot Topic…why?” She asked.



“Eh no reason…” She said. She then turned back to one of the other preps, Jessica. “Total loser alert; going Goth…I mean c'mon! Hot Topic is a goth store!!” She said loudly.



Kat was getting pissed now. She was still oblivious to Zim sitting behind her, him also getting mad.









~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



A/N: HHEHEHEH IM EVIL! I COME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND THEN LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFY!! BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! And I hope you're happy now Elen! You've mad ANOTHER appearance!! ^________^








































Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Chizzy on December 5, 2005, 2:24:42 PM

Chizzy on
ChizzyIts crazy, but since I just read all the other chapters over the weekend. This is perfectly up to date with me! XD;

I luff the Story, so does Xi.

Xi: :B Its .... well.. Had sparkles in it*grin*

Chizzy: Anyways. =D I'mma wait for j00r next chaptar. :0

Elen on December 5, 2005, 3:47:12 AM

Elen on
ElenOh I'm happy..SOOO HAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! *runs around in circles* WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Vee: O..kay... *stares*
Dib: Oh god the MADNESS!!
Nny: MAKE HER STOP!!!
Me: *gasps for air* AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Zim: ....*hits me in the head*
Me: .......*starts writing the second chapter of "all the little things" see? SEE? WATCH ME WRITE!!
Zim: You're crazy!
Me: hehe...yes...I sure am! ^__^