Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Tennis Match Throw-Down!

Forgive the interruption, my tallest. Said the Irken.

Her eyes were emerald green, and her antenna curved much like that of Taks...

Chapter 11 - Tennis Match Throw-Down!

Chapter 11 - Tennis Match Throw-Down!












Chapter 11: Tennis Match Throw-Down!





Zim didn't say anything, but just glared daggers at the preps, who were currently laughing their selves silly.



Kat ignored them now, focused on the Tennis matches going on. Sort of, getting herself psyched up.



Soon, her name was called and she was playing singles against THE MOST PREPPIEST PERSON ON THE ENTIRE PLANET. Kat cocked an eyebrow at the girl, who was dressed from head to toe in white and pink. Even her fingernails were pink with sparkles in them.



The girl eyed her as they came over to the net and shook hands. “Eh…nice fingernails…” Kat said pointing to them.



“OH, thank you!” She said in a squeaky voice that just wanted to make you throw up. “Nice…eh…hair…” She said stifling laughter.



Kat cocked an eyebrow but nodded thanks. As she walked back to the serving line, she murmured. “Freak…” She then served the ball, it going as fast as a jet plane, landing in the place were it would be `in'.



The prep dodged for it, but missed. “HEY! NO fair!” She whined. “You were trying to hit me!” She said.



“The ball wasn't anywhere NEAR you…” Kat said narrowing her eyes.



The prep, who's name was Becky, (ick…*shudders*) glared at her. “Like, whatever…Let's just get on with it…” She said flipping her blond hair back.



Kat rolled her eyes and the game went on. In the end, Kat won, 6-0. When she walked off of the court, she rolled her eyes once more. “That was too easy…I feel bad for winning…” She said to Elizabeth.



“Ah don't worry…'Twas decided before you even walked out there…” She said patting her on the back.



Kat nodded as Elizabeth offered her water. Kat shook her head. “No…I barely had to move around out there…That was less work that stretching…” She said. Becky on the other hand, was panting under a few umbrellas, while her `followers' fanned her and poured water into her mouth and down her neck.



Kat smirked at her slightly. “I think she just joined for the skirts…” Kat murmured, referring to the tennis skirt that Becky had on. It was pink and white.



Elizabeth laughed when she saw the skirt and immediately covered her mouth. The announcer called her name up. “Aww…gotta go play…wish me luck, Kitty!” She said `ruffling' Kat's hair.



Kat scowled. “Hey!!” She laughed fixing her hair.





~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~





After the matches, Zim walked over to Kat shyly. “Eh…you played well…” he said blushing slightly.



Kat turned around to him. “eh? I barely moved…” She said cocking an eyebrow.


“Yes, but I've seen you play…” he said smirking.



“…how?” Kat asked twirling her racket.



“…Well, I was curious about where you went to a few weeks ago when you didn't walk home…and I found you at the Tennis courts at that sports place, getting lessons…You have a talent for that AND volleyball it seems…” Zim smirked.



Kat shrugged. “Eh I do what I can…” she said.



Zim was standing beside her now, and smiled slightly. The other girls around Kat giggled slightly and whispered. Kat narrowed her eyes at them, which made them stop.



She then smirked at them and then waved at all of them, walking back to the dressing rooms, going to go get changed.



After Kat got changed back into her normal clothes, the bell ending the skool day rang.



Kat walked outside and went home, followed by Dib.







A/N: heheheh MORE CLIFFIES…sort of…XD what will Dib do?? Stalk her? Tackle her?......Throw an ice cube at her head?!!?! Weeelll….you'll all have to wait!! BWHAHAHHAHAHA!!! XD

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

girlover1096 on May 1, 2008, 8:47:20 AM

girlover1096 on
girlover1096WT? YOU HAVENT EDITED THIS STORY IN 3 YEARS!

girlover1096 on May 1, 2008, 8:46:37 AM

girlover1096 on
girlover1096WRITE FOO!

pixiepumpkin on December 4, 2006, 8:53:33 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinno i dont wanna wait noooooooooooooo

Elen on January 19, 2006, 9:38:28 PM

Elen on
ElenWhaaa?? What the..??? Oo;; Didn't I comment on this one? I'm so sure I did! meh whatever *shrugg* UPDATE!!! XD

InvaderShan on January 5, 2006, 5:14:56 AM

InvaderShan on
InvaderShanwrite....more!!! this is a good story! i think it's my favorite so far... please keep writing!:D

Chizzy on December 6, 2005, 11:36:02 AM

Chizzy on
ChizzyDun dun duun. Becky.. Thats the name of a girl I hate at my school. :| I'mma get her... *cling* Mooooooore, moooooooooooooooore*s'plosion*