Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kitty-cat!!!!

this is an RP done by me and one of my friends from DA...on AIM...we can't think of a name for it yet, sooo...yeah...XD we had to start this new one, cuz her AIM deleted all the other ones...all 50+ RP'S!!! DX anywho- ENJOY AND REVIEW! ^_______^

Chapter 3 - Kitty-cat!!!!

Chapter 3 - Kitty-cat!!!!
IAMZiM100: Zim narrowed an eye. "You? Seizure?...ehh." Zim looked behind him as things quietly beepedin the background. He looked at the tanks of fluid, bubbiling,then he turned around to face his scren.(go)
InvaderKat01: Kat shrugged and shook offthe thought. "eh anyway..." She saidblinking. "So......um...turns out that you liked me fast, eh?" Sheasked leaning on her console looking him in the eye, smirking slightly, fangpoking out. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim blushed. "YUP! Zim truly likeed youfast. Uh huh." Zim nodded. "I usually don'tpay any attention to female invaders and whatnot. I just eh...DIDN'T CAREBECAUSE I WAS BUSY...And ehh, I was gonna try not topay attention to you anymore in skool b/c the thought of LIKING a humanseriously DISCUSTS ZIM!!" Zim yelled out shaking his clenched fist. (go)
InvaderKat01: Kat blinked."....'kay...." She said. You could hear a crash and a loud yowling inthe background and Kat jumped. "TIBBY!!" Sheexclaimed turning around fast. She turned back to Zim and gave him the 'onesec' gesture, and lept off her chair, almost felinelike. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim blinked blankly at thescreen. He then squinted his eyes, tryignto see what was going on in the background. "WHATCHAWATCHIN?!?" A green dog jumped onto the console while eating a vanillacupcake. "Nothing,Gir, I am talking to a-er friend-" "WHO YOU TALKINGTO!?" Gir interrupted his master. "Some...Invader." Zim said looking the otherway trying hard not to blush. "OOH..OKAY! Can I watch?" Gir asked sitting on the consolefacing the screen, in front of Zim. "Yes, Yes, Gir JUST GET OUT OF THE WAY!"Zim
IAMZiM100: yelled as he pushed Gir tothe side so he can view the screen. (go)
IAMZiM100: (XD)
InvaderKat01: (XD)
InvaderKat01: There was some yelling andanother crash. You could hear Kat's voice clearly, and her SIR unit, Tibby too."...IDIDN'T MEAN TOOO!!!" Tibby wailed. Kat groaned. "Just don't try to EAT her AGAIN..." Katsaid shaking her head and sitting back down in her chair. She breathed a sighas Tibby sounded like she left. A calico long haired cat jumped up in Kat's lapand started purring. (XD gO)
IAMZiM100: Gir pointed to the screen."IWANTS ME A PRETTY KITTY CAT!" Gir exclaimed pointing to the cat excitedly."I PUT A PIGGY BOW IN IT'S HAIR AND AND GIVE IN A BONE AND-" "GIR!" Zim excalimed, as he cut of Gir's rambling. "Cat's haveFUR...not HAIR. *SIGH* Just GO AWAY Your annoying Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim."Zim said as he pushed Gir. Gir fell backwards and fell off the console and hitthe floor. Gir's dog suit made a squeak as it touched the floor. Gir happilywalked away. "BYEBYE KITTY!! I WILL MISS YOU!" Gir
IAMZiM100: exclaimed waving at thescreen, then skipped off to some other room. Zim stared at the screen blankly. "Uhh...Wellthat is one of my annoying companions..." Zim said pointing to thedirection that Gir had left. (go)
InvaderKat01: Kat blinked. "Yeah...ican see that...well...the crash that you must have heard; that was fromTibby...the SIR...yeah...She got damaged when we crashed-erlanded here on earth...for some reason, the Voot lost control and...heh you can guess the rest..." Kat said laughingslightly. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim blinked. "Did yourepair your voot?" Zim asked curiously.(Go)
InvaderKat01: Kat nodded. "Yeah, a fewdays ago..." She said. (go)
IAMZiM100: Zim nodded. "Okay,just cheking." Zim smiled. "Ehh, how would I KNOW your reallythe same Kat in skool?" Zim asked Kat. (go XD he dosn't make sense! he is being too cautious! bwaha- he kinda knows she is the same kat from skool.)
InvaderKat01: Kat blinked and then sighed."Will THIS help...?" She asked. She pushed a button on one of herantenna rings, and her disguise came on. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim's eyes widened andblushed. He quietly nodded. He bent over and picked up his disguise from thefloor. He held up his wig and lenses. "Look here!" Zim put on his wigand lenses. "I'm sure you KNEW already from thatprogress...speech...THINGY...meeting." Zim shruged. (go)
InvaderKat01: Kat blinked and nodded."Eh yeah...that AND when you...gave that speech in the skool yardyesterday..." She said. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim slapped his head."Note to self, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Zim waved his arms in distressin the air. (go XD)
InvaderKat01: Kat smirked."Yeah...might be a good idea..." She said. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim chuckled. "Heh heh, yes yes." Zim said ashe removed his disguise. "Zim's Idea's are certainly good...GOOD LIKE AMOOSE!" Zim excalimed, takingout his purple human lenses. (go)
IAMZiM100: (XD)
InvaderKat01: Kat blinked. "...moose...?"She asked. "Why a moose?" She asked, toyingwith his head. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim narrowed an eye."BECAUSE A MOOSE IS GOOD FOR IT IS MOOSEY." Zim exclaimed as if hewas trying to bring a SANE point. (go XD)
IAMZiM100: (we lubhim right there)
IAMZiM100: (XD)
InvaderKat01: Kat blinked and narrowed oneeye. "...okaaaay..." She said. Jasmine was purring louder, andkneading Kat's legs with her claws...unsheathed... Kat's expression was exactlylike this: o,O; "YAAAH!! CLAWS!! CLAWS!! PAIN!HURT!!!!! DISCOMFORT!!!!" She exclaimed pickingJazzie up and staring at her. (XDXDXD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim's eyes widened and hismouth opened, but no words came out. (go)
InvaderKat01: Kat set Jasmine back down,rubbing her right leg slightly. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim looked around. "MEESES, MOOSES, MEESESZES?!" Zimexcaliemd to the screen. (goXD)
InvaderKat01: Kat blinked and giggledslightly. "You're funny, ya know that?" She asked. (XD go)
IAMZiM100: Zim looked at Kat andtilted his head, cunfused. "Zim is NOT being funny, really I want to know, which one sounds better? Meeses? Meeses-es?Moose...yeah moose...ZIM IS NOT FUNNY!" Zim exclaimed, widening his eyesand shaking his fists. (Go XD)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment