Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

New Wu The Shard Of Hypnosis Reveals Itself And It Hypnotises Anyone To Do Your Bidding. So When Jay Jay Uses It On Chase, Jack And Wuya, Chaos Reigns! Anime And Cartoon Xovers Later.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning


You throw yourself in front of the TV just as the opening credits for Xiaolin Showdown start. The opening credits finish and the view of the Xiaolin Temple can be seen. Omi, Kimiko, Coral-Ruby (element Darkness), Jay Jay (element Thunder), Hanajima (element Hypnosis) and Clay were around the table. Suddenly Dojo appears.

“Hey, kids, new wu!” “What is it?” spat Jay Jay. “The Shard of Hypnosis. Hypnotises anyone to get them to do your bidding.” “Cool. Where's Rai?” “I can sense his presence. He's on his way.” “Hanajima, you know you're weird at times?” “I know.” Sure enough, Rai appears. “Hey.”



The annoying montage of Dojo flying with the 7 dragons seemed to go forever but they eventually arrived in Osaka. “My home town!” Hanajima exclaimed. “The Shard of Hypnosis! Now it's all mine!” Omi exclaimed and his gaze was met with the other giving him dirty looks. “Ours,” he exclaimed quickly. “Hey cueball, hand over the wu!” “Jack Spicer! We're not giving up the wu without a fight!” Coral yelled. “Ok, you asked for it! Monkey Bots, attack!” A dozen monkey bots appear. “Dragon X Kumai Formation!” Omi called out. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a minute. Dragon X Kumai formation? We're wudai warriors, you idiot! That was season 2 when we were apprentices! It's wudai Orion formation!” “Oh, yes. Good Point.” “Forget it Omi. Here, have a banana,” Hanajima said, pulling a banana from under her t-shirt and then throws it and the banana lands on Jack. The Monkey bots follow the banana and starts to attack Jack, who screams in his girly voice. “The wu is ours!” Coral exclaimed. “Sayonara, Jack!” Kimiko exclaimed. “C'est la vie, Jack!” Jay Jay called out after and the 7 dragons jumped on Dojo's back and flew off back to the temple. The camera closes on a shot of a beaten up Jack. “This show needs subtitles,” He declares.












Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mentalguru on February 22, 2007, 12:03:32 AM

mentalguru on
mentalgurulol wtf?