Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3: Chris badly hurt

title says it all i wont be updating for a while because i'm feeling under the weather i want to get better, i cant sleep, eat and my arm keeps hurting lol

Chapter 3 - chapter 3: Chris badly hurt

Chapter 3 - chapter 3: Chris badly hurt


this is my first successful fanfic on resident evil and i am 17 can u beleve it well anyway tell me what you think and please review. I want alot of reviews please

-

Resident evil : chris infected

Chapter 4 : Chris badly hurt

-

It has been six years and Chris was helping his son with his homework, Then jill came home.

Chris told nathan "nath do the rest in your room okay"

Nathan left and took all his school books into his room, Chris saw his little legs run. Then he heard him slam the door. Chris turned to look at jill and she was badly hurt, and needed medical treatment, and fast. Chris ran to her and jill dropped in his arms. Chris carried her to the sofa

"Chris...(Cough)...Dont go out there...(Cough)...its something...(Cough)...Different...Its a madman...(Cough)..." Jill said very scared

then Chris looked at her stomach, alot of blood was gushing out. Chris took of his jack and put it on her stomach.

"Who did this to you...Jill" Chris yelled

"it was...(Cough)...wesker...(Cough)..." jill said paniking

then Chris got up and wandered around in circles

"But i thought i killed him in austraila" Chris yelled.

Chris heard the door slam open. Chris turned around and saw that it was Wesker. Chris ran and dodged all the bullets he fired, then Chris punched him in the face, wesker felt no pain from the punch and didn't even move an inch. Then Wesker grabbed Chris by the neck and pulled him into the air.

"What the hell happened to you" Chris said hardly being able to breathe.

Chris was having trouble breathing, then he had a panic attack and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Wesker aimed the gun at chris' Stomach and said "Goodnight, Chris". Wesker shot and dropped wesker to the ground. Chris called for his men to bring Jill and Chris to their base. The men came and took jill and chris to the base. Then wesker left.

a few hours later

Leon came and saw the blood on the sofa and all over the floor

"The kids bedroom" Leon yelled

Leon slammed open the door and saw that it was empty, but then he heard a kid crying in the closet.

"Nath...is that you"

Leon opened the closet. Nathan saw that it was Leon and he hugged him. Leon picked him up and put him on the bed

"Nath...What happened...Where's your mummy and daddy" said Leon

and then nathan was very shakey and said "a man...named wesker...came and killed them...i didn't want them to die...but i didn't want to die either...so i hid in the closet quietly"

then Leon hugged Nathan and said "Its okay...You were brave...just like your mummy and daddy...Its okay...i'll save them for you.."

Nathan grabbed Leon's arm and said "Wait...Wesker also said that he was going to inject them with some sort of virus"

then Leon picked up nathan and got a blanket and wrapped him in it, and then he put him in the car and rove him to his house, where Claire was. Leon put Nathan in Leon' bed because he was sleeping.

Leon went downstairs and started thinking of where wesker was, but had no idea.

somewhere in the south of america

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" A woman was yelling from inside a base

Chris was tied up in a cell and was bleeding badly from the bullet shot and the wound from the accident on tower bridge. Chris could hardly Breathe because of the time he got stabbed in the stomach. It was like he had asthma.

Chris was already injected with the S-virus and was going to mutant in two hours. Jill was screaming because wesker was going to inject her with the same thing but was more painful, Jill kept screaming, Then when wesker left one of the men disguised as a guard was Leon. He unstraped her and brought her into the airship and flew with her to his house. Leon placed Jill on the sofa. Claire was in the room but was sitting on the dinning table reading the paper. Jill woke up and rushed to go but Leon stopped her.

Leon said "Where do you think your going"

then Jill yelled "I've got to save Chris...He's in danger...He can barely breathe...He is dying...and is infected"

Claire put down the paper and walked over to Jill and said "Infected...Infected with what"

then Jill got up and yelled "The S-Virus...Its a powerful virus that mutates people into the powerfullest...Strongest...Smartest...Tallest...Monster ever created...And thats why we must save him...He has at least an hour left"

Leon crossed his arms and walked in circles.

Leon then said "There's no way we can save him...We are just going to put our selves in danger...He is going to turn into it before we even get there...Lets just wait for him to come to us...That's what wesker will want...He'll want to kill people with the strongest being...So lets just watch the news until he does."

Jill lay back down and put her hand on her head. She waited...And waited...And waited...Until the monster turned up...Or was on Television.

Then the monster smashed through the house and yelled "S.T.A.R.S."

He then tried to slash at Leon but he Rolled away and Got his shot gun from his Drawer and started shooting at it. The he got angry and hit Leon in the chest and threw him and the wall. Then Leon got Knocked out. The monster then turned to Jill and was about to hit her but she jumped off the sofa, Jill had tears coming down her face. The monster looked and saw jill's Tear, He moved closer to Jill, Jill kept moving back until she had no more space to go. She felt her hands hit the wall. Jill stopped and closed her eyes. The monster lifted its hand up and wiped her tear away. Then he yelled "I'm...Sorry"

He ran and escaped.

Jill then dropped to the ground and put her in between her knees and started bursting into tears. Nathan came down stairs, with a teddy in his hand.

"Mummy...Are you there...I'm scared" Said Nathan softly

Nathan ran to jill and hugged her. Jill looked up and saw the teddy, She looked at it and noticed it had a label saying

'to my dearest sister, i am giving you my favourite teddy from when i was a child, since the day you was born, i've cared about no one but you, but now you have found someone in your heart and i have found mine, let him take good care of you. Love you lots Chrisy.

"Chrisy...Claire did you used to call him that" Jill said to claire with tears running down her face.

Claire was checking if Leon was okay. She got his arm and it around his shoulder and carried him over to the sofa and put him lying down.

"when we were kids he was always calling me funny names...bunny...pig tails...stuff like that...Then i thought i could call him one...then i thought of chrisy...we had good times...we had ups and downs but we always cheered each other up...When our parents passed away...He was the brave one I was the scared one...our parents...weren't parents they were more like friends that use people they used Chris to do stuff...Like...'if you don't buy me some drugs i won't let you go to the party toinight'...he was eighteen at the time...I hated them for that...Chris got arrested twice for buying drugs from people...The top drugs...Chris wanted them dead so bad that...He got two drugs ones that could kill you and the other was the ones they wanted...He mixed them together...A few days later our parents died...Ididn't blame Chris for that...He didn't want me to go to the children's home so he took care of me...We didn't speak for at least a month...But he made me breakfast in the mornings, ironed my clothes, i was about thirteen and attending secondary school...He went to parents evening...I Was the top of the class...After that i was going to attend college when my brother went missing in raccoon city...Thats where i met Leon"

Then Jill hugged her son and said "Do you...Do you think he'll ever become the Chris he used to be"

Claire stood next to Jill and said "If you want him to be...then he would...But if you hate him...then he won't"

the Claire gave Jill a hand and jill got up.

Jill said "Then what was that monster just now"

then Claire walked in cirles with her hand on her hips "That was Chris...if you saw him wipe your eye...he had the blue eyes...he ran off because he was scared...he wanted to see you again...He was like when my friend steve was a monster...He sacrificed his life to save mine...thats what true friends are for...Its like me, you, Leon and Chris...Our husbands will risk their lives to save ours..."

It has been months now and Chris never returned, Leon, Jill, Claire, and little nathan builded their house back to normal...But Zombies have been hunting them...So Leon got Claire, Jill and little nath in the Car and drove to a far away place...Hoping the monsters won't follow.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment