Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

well its the last story i will upload till i get better, i'm pretty sure my other user name should be deleted so this should be readable enjoy

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1


this is a better version of my first Steve returns story, it explains more and is better, more action and romance(I think) I also love reviews so give me reviews if you Claire and Leon to live then say so...But if you want them to die then tell me and say how they should die and I'll put it into the story, I did this story when I was bored and I didn't have anything to do...I have pictures of the title so email me at and ask me for the pictures... read my other stories my friend says they are really cool, I have a picture of my 'resident evil : Chris infected story' so email me...again if you want it... thanks for everything...

Maybe I should write a story about myself and other characters...Maybe but not until I finished this...Enjoy

-

Resident evil: Steve returns

It was 12pm in Claire's house. It has been over a month since Steve, Claire's friend died. Claire has not been sleeping well. She just kept having the same dream about Steve.

“Steve, you've got to hang in there okay, my brother is coming to save us, were getting out of here” Claire yelled

“Your…Brother kept his promise…I'm sorry I cannot”. Steve said in a lot of pain

“What…What are you saying?” Claire shouted

Steve leant forward and kissed her on the lips. Steve leant back and his head went down.

“Steve…Steve…”Claire cried.

Steve's lovely brown and reddish hair covered his bright blue eyes. Steve closed his eyes and died, right in front of her face. Claire hugged Steve and busted into tears. When Claire woke up she felt tears run down her cheeks, Claire wiped her tears.

“What a nightmare, When Wesker said that Steve will return, I got really scared, I thought that he might come and kill me like he tried with Chris” Claire said to herself.

Claire got up and walked to the bathroom, yawning on the way. She looked in the mirror and saw Steve's face, Claire threw a cup of water over it, and the face vanished. Claire washed her face and hands. Claire walked into her room and put on some clothes. When Claire walked downstairs and into the kitchen, she saw that the washing wasn't done, so she washed up. When she finished she made herself some breakfast and started eating in front of the television. When she had finished eating the doorbell rang. She opened it and saw Leon, her best friend.

“Leon, hi, comes in, I was just watching television, and do u want to join me”. Claire said politely.

“Sure” Leon said

Claire and Leon were watching television. They also played pillow fights for a few hours. While they were sitting on the sofa, they were sitting next to each other. Claire leant on Leon's shoulder, and then Leon put his arm around her and comforted her.

“Leon…I really missed you…I also had fun today…I've been having terrible nightmares…About Steve…” Claire said while bursting into tears.

“Shh…I know…That's why I came” Leon said.

While Leon wiped the tears from her face he kissed her on the lips and said “I'm in love with you…Claire…I've always have been…I really hoped you feel the same way”

Claire said quietly “I'm also in love with you”

They both hugged each other. They were lying there for over an hour.

“Claire…Its about Steve…Your brother's seen him…And asked me to cheer you up…Steve was with Wesker…Talking…Chris also said they are planning on…Killing…S.T.A.R.S…Jill…Chris…You…And…Myself…”Leon said while looking into her eyes.

“Then let's go and kill those bastards” Claire said

When Claire jumped out of her seat she took Leon's arm and walked out of the door and got into the car. Leon drove to where Wesker was last seen.

While Claire and Leon was walking towards Wesker, Claire felt a cold breeze on the back of her neck, which made her stop. When Claire turned around she saw Steve as a monster, Steve pointed his claw in the air,

Claire walked backwards and said “That…Face…STEVE…is that you…Please…STOP!”

Claire was now leaning on the wall, Leon was in the car getting his guns out, Steve stabbed his claw into Claire's stomach, Blood was gushing out, Blood was also coming out of her mouth, Leon took his shotgun and walked towards Steve and fired his weapon, and he shot it until it dropped Claire to the ground. Steve turned to Leon, Leon was running backwards and trying to get more bullets out of his pocket and putting it into his gun as fast as he can, When he put the bullets in his gun it was far too late for Leon, Steve had already got Leon. Steve had put his left claw into Leon's stomach. Steve raised Leon into the air, blood was poring out of Leon's wound, Leon had also dropped the gun onto the floor near Claire, Leon was falling unconscious because of the pain in his stomach. Claire was on the ground hurt, she could barely move, she tried crawling to the gun, when she reached it, Wesker put his boot on the gun and her hand.

“Wesker… (Cough)…you freak… (Cough)…” Claire Said in pain.

Wesker picked up the gun and aimed it at Claire, Leon had woke up and saw Claire in danger, Leon Hit Steve and stabbed it with his pocket knife, Steve grabbed Leon's Leg and pulled him up into the air, Leon tried to get loose to save Claire. Steve was toying with Leon, Leon was now too tired to fight back or even move. Steve threw Leon to one side and stood behind Wesker.

Wesker had the gun aimed at Claire and said “Where's your brother…Chris”

Claire tried to stand up while holding her stomach, when she got up she took her hand away, she knew that a lot of blood was poring out.

“I…don't…(Cough)…I…thought…that…(Cough)…Chris…told…(Cough)…Leon where…you…were…(Cough)…He…must…be…very…Close…by…(Cough)…Hehehehehe…(cough)…” Claire said in pain.

Wesker shot Claire in the stomach and she dropped to the ground and fainted, even though she was dying, she wanted to be with Leon always. Leon was on the floor in pain, and then someone cut the monsters right arm off. Leon crawled to Claire and held her hand.

“Please…(Cough)…Claire…(Cough)…Don't…(Cough)…Leave…(Cough)…me…here…(Cough)…Alone…(Cough)…We've…(cough)…got…(cough)…to…(Cough)…Stick…(Cough)…Together…(Cough)…As…a…Couple…(Cough)…Just…(Cough)…Please…(Cough)…Wake…(Cough)…up…for…(Cough)…Me…” Leon said panicking

Steve's arm grew back, then Chris ran and stabbed the monster with a sharp blade, then he took a grenade launcher from his back and shot it where he stabbed it, then Steve fell to the ground, Chris flew back from the shot and hit the wall, a few bricks fell on the other side of the wall, Chris got up and ran to Wesker and yelled

“You're going to die with the blade of my sword, for shooting my sister and hurting Leon, my friends, my comrades…PREPARE TO DIE!”

Wesker shrugged and said “No…You…Prepare to die…My friend”

Wesker took out his sword, Chris and Wesker started to fight, Leon and Claire was watching. Wesker slashed at Chris's face making a Cut mark on it and blood was coming out of the cut. Then Chris slashed at Wesker's arm, his arm and the sword flew into the air.

Chris caught the sword and said “No…You die”

Chris stabbed it into his chest where his heart was and Wesker said “You know…I will return…Someday…”

Wesker fell to the ground. Chris ran to Leon and Claire to see if they are okay, but they were dying…Slowly. Chris quickly took his Mobile phone out and called the ambulance as fast as he can. Chris took his lighter out and burnt Wesker's body.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

resident_evil_fan_ on May 15, 2005, 11:06:59 PM

resident_evil_fan_ on
resident_evil_fan_gooood story i loved it!!!!!!!!!