Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

well its the last story i will upload till i get better, i'm pretty sure my other user name should be deleted so this should be readable enjoy

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2


this is a better version of my first Steve returns story, it explains more and is better, more action and romance (I think) I also love reviews so give me reviews if you Claire and Leon to live then say so...But if you want them to die then tell me and say how they should die and I'll put it into the story, I did this story when I was bored and I didn't have anything to do... ' read my other stories my friend says they are really cool, I have a picture of my 'resident evil : Chris infected story' so email me...again if you want it... thanks for everything... at 'I continued this story and forgot where I was up to...if I make mistakes please tell me not including peanutbutterinferno but just other people

Maybe I should write a story about myself and other characters...Maybe but not until I finished this...Enjoy

-

Resident evil: Steve returns CH 2: Chris meets his mother

The ambulance came and put Claire and Leon in the van and rushed them to the hospital. Chris dug a very deep hole, big enough for an elephant to sit in; Chris threw Wesker in there and put the dirt back. Chris then said "farewell @$$ hole, please don't wake up just stay and rest for all eternity"

Chris another hole but not as deep and put Steve in there and put the dirt back. He also got two sticks and stuck them together and made a cross out of them. Chris put it on top of the Steve's burial place and then prayed for them both to not come and disturb the peace in the world. Chris got into Leon's car, a cops car and drove to the hospital. Chris was driving fast to catch up with the ambulance. The ambulance had stopped outside the hospital and wheeled Claire and Leon into the hospital on a stretcher. Chris got out of the car and followed the paramedics, the ones with Leon and Claire to the surgery while the surgeons worked on them Chris waited outside, not even knowing that Claire was pregnant. Chris has been waiting for three hours and the surgeons came out with allot of sweat on their heads.

Chris spoke with one of them called Stuart. Stuart said "There fine...there resting...the female she lost her baby...I'm sorry we couldn't save it was far too late...but there both going to live"
Chris replied "Stuart thanks for saving them...your a hero"
Stuart spoke "are you one of the famous stars from raccoon city"
Chris said "yeah...why"
Stuart took out a paper and pen and said "well your one of my fans...STARS are famous here in south America"

Chris took the paper and signed his signature and Stuart let Chris see Claire and Leon.
Stuart Let Chris be alone with them.

Chris walked slowly up to Claire and kissed her on the forehead and said "I'm sorry you lost your baby...I know I haven't been much of a brother lately but I had to finish of umbrella for good and bury my comrades stuff in the sea...I know you love Leon and I'm sorry I put you both in danger but please I love you Claire I just don't want to put you in danger anymore"
Claire awoke and said very slowly "I...forgive you...Chris...I just wanted...to be with Leon...and to get to...know his family...I love you Chris...I didn't want to...hurt you...were family...your the only family I have left...unless our mum and dad...ran from something...and left us with a stranger...hahaha"
Chris replied "its okay you don't have to talk until your better...I'm just going to call Jill and see how's she doing"

Claire smiled and Chris walked out of the room and picked up a pay phone and called Jill. A girl picked up the phone and Chris knew straight away who it was "Hi you put Jill on please"
Sherry replied "Chris...Jill needs you...I was about to ring you but you rang...Chris...Jill's having her baby"
Chris was very shocked and stayed quiet and sherry kept saying "Chris...you there...c'mon she needs you more than anything in the world"
Chris talked and said "sorry...I'll be right there"
Sherry said "bye...see you when you get here"
Chris hung up the phone. Chris went into the room with Claire and Leon in. Claire looked at Chris and said "How...was...she"
Chris replied "Well...eh...she's having her baby...at...eh...home"
Claire smiled but looked kind of sad afterwards and said "imp really...sorry I didn't tell...you...you better go and help her...we'll be ok here...we have nurses and stuff"
Chris headed towards the door and said "its ok I know you was going to tell me when the time was going to be right"

Chris exited the building and got into Leon's car and drove way past the speed limit but put the sirens on and then when he got home he parked just outside, then he used his key on the door and shouted "Jill...Sherry...where are you guys!"
Sherry shouted "where in the bedroom...your room"

Chris ran up the stairs and into his bedroom and saw Jill on the bed in labour while Sherry was telling her to push.

Sherry told Chris "Hold her hand and comfort her"
Chris nodded and got a chair and sat next to Jill and held her hand. Sherry kept telling Jill push while Sherry was holding her hand out with some gloves on as well. Chris was in pain because Jill kept squeezing his hand very hard. The baby's head popped out. Sherry held it and said "Just a little more" Jill pushed some more and was screaming and shouted "Chris...This is your fault...ahhhhhhh...why did we have to have sex in the first place...I wish...ahhhhhhh" Chris tried to speak but was in too much pain to even say anything so he just sat there letting her speak. Sherry finally saw the baby's arms and said "one last push and it will be all over"

Jill pushed one more and was screaming and sweating. Then Sherry told Chris to get a towel from the bathroom. When he left Jill looked at her baby and saw that he looked a lot like Chris from when he was a kid. Jill only saw old photographs. Chris finally returned and gave the towel to Sherry.

Sherry said to them both "What are you going to call him"
Chris and Jill spoke at the same time saying "Alan!"

The ambulance finally came, after sherry called them a few minutes ago. The ambulance took Jill into the ambulance, Sherry came with her. Chris drove to the grave site to look for his parents; he found one which was his father 'Charlie Redfield' father of three and wife of 'Clara Louise Redfield'. Chris went to the phone box and looked for her name he found it but she lived all the way in 'Las Vegas' and Chris was in California. Chris Got in his car and drove to the hospital and went to the room with Claire in. Chris ripped out her address and phone number and slipped it into his pocket.

Chris sat next to her and saw her awake, Leon was still asleep.

Chris spoke and said "I went to the grave site looking for our parents...I found our dads"
Claire replied "what about mums, was she there"
Chris looked down and said "no. but i looked in the phone box and saw that she lives in las vagas" Claire was shocked and said "wow...thats pretty...far...your wife is...next door...go and see her"

Chris put his thumb up and ran until he was outside the door to Jill. Chris quietly opened the door and saw that she was asleep; Alan was sleeping in his cot. Chris walked over to him and picked him and smiled. Alan awoke and Chris saw his beautiful Blue eyes and Chris saw that he looked a lot like Chris. Chris put Alan in his cot and kissed Jill on the forehead and said "good job...sweet heart"
Jill woke up and said "Thanks...I'm sorry about what I said...if I hurt you I'm really sorry"
Chris replied and said "nah...its ok I knew you was mad because you were in a lot of pain...I forgive you...besides married couples always have fights...now and again...I saw my dads grave...my mum lives in Las Vegas"
Jill replied "that's pretty far...you want to go and see her"
Chris said happily "sure I would love to...it has been too long since I last saw her when I was about 8 or 9 and Claire was about 1 or 2"
Jill looked shocked and said "that's pretty long...we will go when I can get out of the hospital and when your sister and her boyfriend is out as well"
Chris smiled and nodded and sat on a chair and looked at the newspaper and saw that Monster Steve had returned but this time he was doing worse things like stepping on people and destroying peoples houses in Las Vegas.
Chris got up in a hurry and went to the phone box just outside and took the paper out and rang the number.
The phone started to ring. A lady in her 40s picked up the phone and said "hello who's speaking"
Chris replied saying "hi my name is...Chris Redfield..."
The lady replied and said "are you my son"
Chris said "Yes...but why did u leave me and Claire in that home...was it because we were in danger or did u do something wrong"
The lady shouted "it was because your father was going to be killed by a man named Alex Wesker...Albert's Father...my name is Clara Redfield...I fled your father tried to save you from those monsters but died in the process...so I gave you to the home because I didn't have the money to look after you and your sister"
Chris said "Its ok...you will get to see me and my wife and child...which makes you a grandmother...but there's something terrible happening in your city...I want you to flee to California and go to Washington and meet me in sand eras hospital...I will be waiting for you just get my message from the front desk"
Clara replied "sure my car is just outside it will take at least six to seven hours to get there...cant wait to see you son...I love you"
Chris said "bye...I cant wait till you arrive"

They both hung up the phone and Chris walked into Claire's room and said "Guess what Claire"
Claire replied "what"
Chris jumped in surprise "Mum is coming here because her city is in danger from your friend Steve...She will be here in six hours or more or less"
Claire replied "I cant wait...the nurses said that Leon and I can go home as soon as he wakes up...and your wife can go home as soon as they do a checkup on her"
Chris shouted "yeah...I cant wait till that happens...mum also said she was sorry we put us in the home...dad tried saving us from monsters but died in the process and that Alex Wesker, Albert's father killed our father"
Claire replied and said "Well I'll wait here until she comes ok Chris"

Chris put his thumbs up then exited the room and went to see his son and wife, who lived next door. Jill was asleep and Alan was awake wanting a cuddle and crying. Chris picked him up and cuddled him. Chris sang a song which he remembered from his childhood. When Chris was a child his mum and dad used to sing it to him.

Six hours had passed and someone was at the door Claire shouted "Come in" Claire saw a woman open the door and it was a young woman Claire got up and didn't know who it was. "do u know where a young man named Chris is" The woman asked Claire replied in an angry voice "Yeah who wants to know"
The woman answered "My name is Clara Louis Redfield...Chris is my first son please tell me where he is"
Claire replied "if your Chris's mother then that means...your my mother too"
Clara said "Then you must be Claire...I have another child but I don't know if he's with you as well...his name is Shane do u know where he might be"
Claire replied "No never heard of him...if I did I would tell you"

Clara looked sad but asked "So where's your brother"
Claire replied "He's next door singing to his kid"
Clara said "ok...who's that young man there"
Claire replied "That's my boyfriend he saved me a lot of times...he's my world to me...but he hasn't woken up since the accident"
Clara said "I'm sorry about your man...but just believe in him and he will come to...love is a powerful thing as long as you have that he will live for a long time"

Clara was walking towards the door and Claire asked "Clara can I call you...Mum please"
Clara answered "Sure thing"

Clara exited through the door and knocked on the door to Jill's room Chris shouted "Come on in"
Clara walked in and said "Hi its me...I just come so how long since she had her child"
Chris replied "about six hours or so"
Clara said "So what's his name"
Chris said "Alan"
Clara asked "Did u both agree with it"
Chris replied "Yeah we both agreed and she had he baby at home and got brought to the hospital by the ambulance...it was a whole new experience"
Chris also said "how about you stay at my place until I come home with Jill and Claire"
Clara replied "Sure anyone else at home"
Chris said "Yeah Claire adopted a little girl who she met in raccoon city called Sherry Birkin"
Clara asked "Did you say...Birkin"
Chris said "Yeah...why"
Clara replied "William Birkins descendant are the reason why people turned bad and why your father is dead"
Chris said "Don't worry Sherry is not like that she is good and doesn't want to be a scientist, she get good grades in all her exams and is attending college and wants to be either a singer or an actress"
Clara replied "Phew thank god"

Chris put his son in the cot and went into Claire's room and said "Hey Claire can you look after Alan While I go take mum home"
Claire replied "OK...but don't take long"
Chris said "sure"

Chris hugged Claire and Claire hugged back. Claire walked into Jill's room to look after Alan while Chris took his mum out into the car and drove home. When they were home Chris took his mum's bags and knocked on the door and shouted "Sherry it's me please answer the door"
Sherry replied "OK hang on"

Sherry opened the door and saw Chris and his mum Chris said "Sherry this is my mum...Mum this is Sherry...sherry say hi to Clara"
Sherry replied "Hi Clara...Nice to meet you"


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

resident_evil_fan_ on May 16, 2005, 4:53:03 PM

resident_evil_fan_ on
resident_evil_fan_Pritty good story i liked it a loooot:D