Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - spongebob joins the air force

this is soposed to be spongebob mixed with starfox. its been one of my top 3 animated shows since 2003.

Chapter 1 - spongebob joins the air force

Chapter 1 - spongebob joins the air force
the evil plankdross killed spongebob''s father! so he diecided to avenge hids father! however, when he joined the air force, he was the leader, like his father.....but squidco was jellous of him. he was good friends with patrick toad.one day, they were fighting plankdross''s goons..... when suddenly-patrick got shot into space. everyone thought he was dead but as it turned out: he was still a live on a planet were family guy and the simpsons were in battle! he was in the ruins of an ancient civilization! they soon got him back on the ship. after that, they eventually got to the place were plankdross was......where ever that was..........uh, whatever. so spongebob blasted his giant head until he was a giant brain and he made a really corny punn and it was like: ''''i have the brains to defeat you!'''' and so he was defeated. THEEND!!!!...........OR IS IT????

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment