Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Slumber Party

OMG this is what happens when I watch Yugioh at a slumber Party!! Hahahahaaa!!

Iv'e had the ideas for this for a year or so, And now I'm finally turning into a story!! Yaaaaaay!!

Chapter 1 - Slumber Party

Chapter 1 - Slumber Party
~Chapter 1~
-Slumber Party-

It was a quiet day it the house of Kaiba. The sun was shining brightly, even though it was scheduled to rain later that night. Nothing moved; there was no breeze, no cars passing, no people walking by. In short, it was really boring.
Inside the mansion, Mokuba was slouched over a chair. Kaiba sat on the couch beside him, reading a newspaper.
"I'm bored," Mokuba groaned.
Kaiba sniffed and kept reading. Mokuba glared at him.
"It's really boring here," he hinted.
Kaiba didn't seem to notice. Hoping to get a reaction out of him, Mokuba poked Kaiba in the head. Twice. To his dismay, Kaiba kept his eyes on his newspaper. Sighing, Mokuba sat on the couch beside Kaiba. He crossed his arms over his chest and thought hard.
After a while, he got an idea.
"OMG!! Seto!! We should have a Slumber Party!!"
"Hm," grunted Kaiba.
"And we'll invite Ryou, and Yugi, and Yami, and Pegasus..."
"Hm."
Mokuba glanced over at Kaiba.
"...And just for you...JOEY!!"
"WHAT?!" Kaiba shouted, jumping up.
Mokuba knew that Kaiba hated Joey's guts. Inviting him to the Slumber Party would be just the thing to piss him off, which he loved to do.
Kaiba put on a relaxed expression. "Can you repeat that?" He asked quietly.
Mokuba took a deep breath. "What I said was, "I'm bored. It's really boring here. OMG!! Seto!! We should have a Slumber Party!! And we'll invite Ryou, and Yugi, and Yami, and Pegasus...and just for you...JOEY!!" And that's when you said, "WHAT?!" and asked me to repeat what I said."
Kaiba took a moment to think about this. Slumber Parties were made of Win and Gold, but Joey Wheeler? No.
"No," Kaiba said sternly. "I will not have that...that..."
"Person?" Mokuba said helpfully.
"That person in this house."
"You never have any fun," Mokuba mumbled. "That could really effect your social status and your coolness rate."
Stricken, Kaiba took another moment to think. He didn't want his coolness rate to go down, but he also didn't want Joey in his house. This was surely a 'God Dammit' moment.
Kaiba let out a heavy sigh, then sat down on the couch again. Mokuba looked over at him hopefully.
"Fine," Kaiba finally mumbled, his face in his hands.
"WHEEEEE!!!" Squealed Mokuba, jumping for joy. "I'll go call everybody now!" And with that, he ran off.
Kaiba sat on the couch, thinking about what he'd just said. Realizing that he just let his little brother invite a guy who got forced into a dog suit over to his house, he hung his head. "Why must I have an idiot for a brain?" he moaned to himself.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on July 24, 2007, 2:38:39 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenha ha! seto is in way over his head! you rock, mokuba!

biofreak5 on July 24, 2007, 8:59:40 AM

biofreak5 on
biofreak5Thankies for all the comments!! You rock ^^

KrazyPerson on May 18, 2007, 10:37:42 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonYay!
 
Slumber Party!