Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Phonage

OMG this is what happens when I watch Yugioh at a slumber Party!! Hahahahaaa!!

Iv'e had the ideas for this for a year or so, And now I'm finally turning into a story!! Yaaaaaay!!

Chapter 2 - Phonage

Chapter 2 - Phonage
~Chapter 2~
-Phonage-

RING!!

Yugi's telephone rang.
"I'll get it!!" He yelled.
He then got up, tripped over the coffee table, got up again, ran over to the counter, and picked up the phone.
"Hello?" he said into the receiver.
"Hi Yugi!" the voice at the other end said. "It's Mokuba!"
"Oh. Hey."
"Seto and I are going to have a Slumber Party!"
"Uh-huh."
"And you and Yami are invited!"
"Uh-huh."
"So you have to come!"
"Uh-huh."
"Tell Joey that he's invited too and under no circumstances can he miss it!"
"Uh-huh."
"You got all that?"
"Nope."
Mokuba sighed. "Just give the phone to Yami, okay?"
"OKAY!!" Yugi put the phone down. "YAAAAAAAMMIIII!!" He yelled. "TELEPHOOOOONEE!!"
"Gnyah." Yami mumbled.
Yami had been asleep on the couch until a few seconds before. The kitchen, where Yugi had picked up the phone, was right beside the living room, where Yami had been asleep.
Yugi handed Yami the phone.
"H'loo?" Yami murmured, still half asleep.
"Mm-hm. Yush. Indeedly. Mm-hm. G'bye."
Yami hung up the phone and turned to Yugi.
"AHEM. 'Parently, Kaiba 'n Mokuba are havin' Slumber Parteh...we're 'nvited...we gotsta tells Joey...'cuz he can't miss it...for some reas'n...is t'night...go...do stuff..."
Yami leaned against the wall and went to sleep. With great difficulty, Yugi dragged Yami over to the couch, then went to pack. Yami awoke some time later, wondering why he was on the floor and why Yugi was singing about a Slumber Party.
Once he learned what was happening, Yami went off to pack as well. This resulted in his suitcase not closing, which led to a duel, which didn't go so well because suitcases can't hold cards.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on July 24, 2007, 2:40:04 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenlol! dats funny!

KrazyPerson on May 18, 2007, 10:31:01 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPersonWhy don't suitcases hold card?