Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Bored, bored, bored

OMG this is what happens when I watch Yugioh at a slumber Party!! Hahahahaaa!!

Iv'e had the ideas for this for a year or so, And now I'm finally turning into a story!! Yaaaaaay!!

Chapter 4 - Bored, bored, bored

Chapter 4 - Bored, bored, bored
~Chapter 4~
-Bored, bored, bored-

Later that day, Mokuba and Kaiba were going over their checklist one last time.
"Okay," Mokuba sighed. "Do we finally have everything?"
"I think so," said Kaiba, sitting down. "This is, what, the 50th time we've gone over this list?"
He crumpled the list up into a ball and threw it across the room. It bounced off the wall, and landed on the floor next to the trashcan.
"Well, we should probably get our stuff together," Kaiba yawned.
Mokuba checked his watch. It was 6:30. Everybody would be coming at 7:00.
"Great," he mumbled to himself. "I have to be bored for another half-hour."
After putting their sleeping bags and pillows on the living room floor, Kaiba and Mokuba sat down on the couch. It was 6:40. Mokuba sighed. They still had 20 minutes to wait.
"I'm bored," Mokuba groaned.
"Don't start," Kaiba said. "You're the one who wanted this thing."
"I know," Mokuba grumbled. "I just didn't expect myself to be this bored!"
"Then go do something to pass the time!"
"Like what?"
"I don't know, go...make popcorn or something."
Mokuba jumped up.
"That's perfect! I might be a horrible cook, but NO ONE can screw up when making popcorn!"
He pranced off into the kitchen. 4 minutes later, he came back.
"What'd you do?"
"The microwave exploded."
Kaiba sighed, got up off the couch, and went into the kitchen to clean up the mess. It was now 6:45, and Mokuba was bored out of his skull. This resulted in him jumping from the chair to the couch and back again, until Kaiba came back and told him to stop. Mokuba checked his watch. 6:50. 10 more minutes.
"Gyaaaaah!!" Mokuba moaned. "It's too boring!!"
He then started running in circles around the couch.
"Mokuba," Kaiba said quietly. "You're going to make yourself sick."
But, alas, it was too late. Mokuba vomited all over the carpet. Sighing, Kaiba shoved Mokuba into the bathroom, and started, once again, to clean up the mess.
When Mokuba finally came out of the bathroom, it was 6: 58.
"WOOOOO!!!" Mokuba screeched. "2 MORE MINUTES!!"
"Go make popcorn," Kaiba ordered. "I had to throw the last batch out."
Mokuba trudged into the kitchen, and soon came back with a bowl of popcorn.
"What'd you do to make it look so good?" Kaiba asked.
Mokuba grinned. "STEROIDS!!"
Kaiba jumped up. "WHAT?! You can't give popcorn steroids!! You'll kill us all!!"
He snatched the bowl from Mokuba's hands and chucked it out the window.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on July 24, 2007, 2:43:31 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenha ha! i always imagined mokie was a horrible cook!

KrazyPerson on May 25, 2007, 6:23:18 AM

KrazyPerson on
KrazyPerson^_^