Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - When Mac was gone

Chapter 1 - When Mac was gone

Chapter 1 - When Mac was gone










Missing Mac





By: umbo













When Mac was gone










One









One day, Bloo went to Mac's school to find him. He didn't find Mac there. So he looked around then tripped. Everyone around him started laughing at him cause they thought he was trying to be silly. So he got up, and said, “that was not funny, and I was not trying to be silly.” So he went back to fosters and it was about to be 3:00 waited for Mac and he never came.

So Mr. Herriman came up to him and asked Bloo where Mac was and he said he didn't know, and also said that he never showed up at school today. Mr. Herriman heard the news and said, “It was two till three”. He reminded Bloo, that if Mac were not here by three, he would be put up for adoption. Bloo was very disappointed in Mr. Herriman and even Mac. But, Bloo was still wondering where Mac was and worried what will happen if Mac didn't make it in time. He wondered who would adopt him if Mac didn't make it in time. He wondered about a whole bunch of different stuff if Mac didn't make it time. He just thought if Mac didn't come every day he'd be with someone else.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cutelilteen on October 20, 2005, 11:15:45 AM

Cutelilteen on
CutelilteenCute! Keep up the good work.

birdiebird27923 on October 18, 2005, 8:34:52 PM

birdiebird27923 on
birdiebird27923Comment Please!