Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A disterbing new friend

Chapter 3 - A disterbing new friend

Chapter 3 - A disterbing new friend














Going out to find Mac










Three







When Bloo first went out, a bird landed on him. The bird was an imaginary green bird that talked. The imaginary bird flew away just a little while ago. He told the bird to get out, but the bird just stood there like Bloo thought he was stupid and scared like the other birds were. So Bloo ran as fast as he could to try to get away from the bird, but the bird just simply flew back on Bloo's shoulder. Bloo got very angry with the bird and said to the bird, if you don't leave me alone, I will never find Mac, I will get adopted to some one I hate, and it will be all your fault. The bird got sad, and then said to Bloo, what does Mac look like? Bloo was surprised that the bird talked, and then said you talk!? The bird answered “yeah! duh! you didn't know I talk?!!?” Well no!! Bloo said. Well now ya know I talk, so as I was saying, what does Mac look like? Why should I tell you ya dummy?! You don't know him and plus, your just a bird!! You can't find him!!! Yeah I can!!! Said the bird. So just tell me what does Mac look like??!! Fine!!!! I tell ya dumb bird. Bloo told the bird what Mac looked like and the imaginary bird said “Now was that so bad?! “Oh be quiet” said Bloo with disgust. He never liked the imaginary bird. The bird said he knows where Mac is. Bloo was really glad, but all he did was call the bird a show off , he didn't want to admit that the bird wasn't so bad. Bloo said show me to Mac so we get you out of here! The bird said, well it's a long time. You sure you still want to come? WHAT!! YOU ASKED ME YOU STILL WANT TO COME!!! OF COURSE I STILL WANT TO COME!!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? HUH?!! MAC'S MY BEST FRIEND!!! YOU NEED TO LAY YOUR SELF DOWN MR. IMAGINARY TALKING BIRD!!!! The bird said to him self “Man, he freaks out to easily.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment