Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Introdution to the imaginary bird

Chapter 4 - The Introdution to the imaginary bird

Chapter 4 - The Introdution to the imaginary bird














The Introduction to the imaginary bird



four










No Bloo did not know the bird's name, so the bird introduced him self to Bloo. His name was tweets. Everyone he knew called him bird. When they saw him they just said “Hey bird”. Bloo said “man you seem like the only people that know you are either really poor or only you and your self knows you. You don't seem really popular at all. You seem all alone—in the dark,-don't have no one to play with or to talk to, and the window is open and wont close-Yeah, which is fine with me,--- as long as you don't live with me, it's fine. Well no, yeah it's true,-I don't have a home or a place to live. But I don't live in the dark and there is no window. Yeah ya do live in the dark. Bird said No I don't live in the dark. Yeah___ya__do. Bloo said. How then? said bird in a curious teasing way. Bloo said, In the night, It's dark. DUH! Oh yeah. Bird said. Hey! Wait. I thought you were going to lead me to Mac! GET FEATHERED LITTLE BUTT OVER HERE, AND LEAD ME TO MAC!!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment