Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Introducing to the Foster Home

Chapter 5 - The Introducing to the Foster Home

Chapter 5 - The Introducing to the Foster Home


The Introducing to the Foster Home












five





Bloo and bird finally went to find Mac. Bloo said he wished he didn't have to walk, because he said bird said it was a long way. They weren't far away from the foster house, so Bloo had an idea. “Hey, Bird, do you want to fly?” Bird answered. “No, I feel to tired to fly.” “Alright. Well I have an idea that will make us feel less tired.” Come on, I'll show you. They went back to fosters and bird asked, “What is this place? Do you know someone rich?” Bloo said, “You got to be joking me. “You've never heard of this place?” “Actually, to tell the truth, No I Haven't.” bird said. Bloo mentioned, “Hey, you said you don't have a home right?” “Right.” answered bird. Well let me introduce this place to you—“This place is called-<Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends>”

Hey, you wanna live here? Bloo said curiously.

Bird, all excited, mumbled scaredly, “Yes, I want to live here at fosters!”

Then Bloo just remembered they had to go find Mac. So Bloo's Idea was to go get his bike, and bird could use someone else's.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment