Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The real time to go find mac

Chapter 6 - The real time to go find mac

Chapter 6 - The real time to go find mac


Time to go find Mac












six





“Time to go find Mac” said Bloo. “Bird get over here!” said Bloo again. Bird said he had forgotten where Mac was. Bloo got very mad, so he said, “YOU CHICKEN LITTLE GET UP IN THE AIR AND FIND Mac!!” “I can't just do that.” Said bird in a little strong mad voice. “Oh yes you can” said Bloo in a mad voice. “No I can't” said Chicken Little. Yeah ya can.” Bloo said. “Then how>!” Chicken Little said. “Never did before” he said. “Yeah ya did!” “You did it before” “You just flew into the air and saw his big head.” Bloo said. Well ya can't make me this time.!” “Why won't you this time?!” asked Bloo. “It's not that hard at all.” Bloo said eagerly. “Fine. I go fly up there and see if I can find Mac.” Chicken Little said. He flew up there, looked all around, and didn't see him anywhere. Bloo asked eagerly, “Do you see his apartments?!” “I don't know what they look like.” Said Chicken Little. “There over there” Bloo said. “there, there they are.!” “Bird, fly up there and see if the light is on.” Bloo said. “I think I see them. Yes, I see them, the lights are…..

(go to chapter 7)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment