Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Maybe We found him

Chapter 7 - Maybe We found him

Chapter 7 - Maybe We found him


I think we found em`!












seven





…..OFF!!! What the heck is that suppose to mean!? This is FREAKIN` BOTHERING ME!!!!!!! We looked there, we looked there, we looked everywhere! (just about off of Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham)

Where in the world is he?!!!!!! I CANT FIND HIM!!!!!!! I CANT FIND HIM ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS HE!!!!!!! WHY ISNT HE HERE JUST LIKE HE SHOULD BE HERE AT HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!! IF HE WAS SOMEWHERE, HE WOULD TELL ME, SO I WOULD KNOW WHERE HE IS AND I WOULD EXPLAIN IT TO Mr. HERRIMAN, AND MADAME FOSTER, AND FRANKIE, SO THEY WOULD STILL NOT PUT ME UP FOR ADOPTION!!!! BUT HE'S GONE ALL GONE!!!! WHERE COULD HE BE?!!!!!” Bloo said. Chicken Little said, “Maybe, he could of forgotton to tell you”. “NO HE DID NOT FORGET!!!!!! HE ALWAYS REMEMBERS STUFF LIKE THIS, OR ABOUT ME”!!!!! Bloo said. Chicken Little then reminded Bloo-“People in this time are really bad, so he could of gotton stolen”. “why would he get stolen, in this dump?” Bloo faked. “well, it's possible, you know”. Chicken Little said. “Chicken Little, can you go fly around the city, and see if you find him? here is some pictures of him so you know what and who to look for.” Bloo said. Come back tomorrow, and tell me what you find. And here, here's a camera to take pictures of him, so we know - maybe where to look—that's if you find him at all. Well alright said Chicken Little. I'll do it, and I'll come back tomorrow with any clues-that's if I find anything.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment