Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - WHAT!!

Chapter 8 - WHAT!!

Chapter 8 - WHAT!!


WHAT!!!!





eight







No. It's true. Chicken Little did not find Mac anywhere. Not out on the streets, the sidewalk, or even in the park. Chicken Little returned to Bloo with some bad news.



“WHAT!!?” Bloo said. “YOU DIDN'T FIND Mac?!” He said. Chicken Little replied. “No I did not.” Chicken Little said. --- Now you might think in the next chapter they will find him. But that's not true. They will not find Mac in the next chapter. Now you are thinking when will this story end? You will find out if you want to keep going on. I have let other people read this story up to this chapter. They have said when is this story going to end?! I said keep on going and don't pay attention to that. They kept on going and said the story was great and please finish it. So I will but I wont let them read it again. I changed the character `bird” to “chicken little”, cause I got a lot of emails saying that.--- (Go to chapter nine)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

birdiebird27923 on April 20, 2006, 6:20:49 AM

birdiebird27923 on
birdiebird27923sorry i haven't finished this yet (i have been too busy). Sorry!

birdiebird279