Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - My Life

this is just going to be where i put my pomes,rants and others

Chapter 6 - My Life

Chapter 6 - My Life
i dont know anymore it feels like the worlds is closing in on me as if all my dreams and hopes are just out of reach, face smiles and a happy head so people dont see the real me. there are very few who know what i am really like. when im out i wear my mask that makes me fit in with the world around me,strong and confadint but inside im not im weak and scared that if i let people see the real me that they wont like me for me. there are 5 people who know and like me for me and those people mean the world to me and i will do what ever i can to keep them and make sure they are safe and happy.i know this might just sound like a rant or something like that but i dont really care i want to say this because it helps. so i think the 1 of the five of my true freinds that are on here who read this you shoud know who you are and i just want to say thank you for everything you have done for me and i know we only hung out a handful of times they were really great and you really made me nyappy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment