Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Farewell

his name is momo and this is his life

(p.s) i am rewriting this due how having read it again i can see the errors so if there is any comments or help you can give me with this i would really be greatful

Chapter 2 - A Farewell

Chapter 2 - A Farewell
As a child Momo was not what most would call normal for his age, at a early age he had no interest in pokemon or going on grand adventures, but showed a interest in music, books and art.To be honest he never really showed a interest in the outside world and it never showed one in him. He has a real fondness for art and in particular in landscape painting, but he older brother Donzo was the opposite he never stopped talking about how he was going to be the best pokemon trainer and explore the whole world, he spend his day's watching pokemon matches,reading about different lands and the adventuress of pokemon that had come before him.

Over time Momo was getting exposed to the idea of pokemon, there tales and what it takes to be a pokemon master, this was due to Donzo's constant pokemon obsition. On the eve of Donzo 14th birthday his mother came home and to her disbelief both Donzo and Momo were talking about the big adventuress that he would have when he started out on his own journey, in the Jameson valley its customary that boys and girls can apply for there pokemon license at the age of 14. But she just stood there and smiled.

The day came and Donzo woke up extra early not that he got much sleep any way but he was already to the local lab and pick is first pokemon, Momo was just as excited as Donzo was when he finally woke up. Both brothers left the house and walked down to the lab together incase it was there last. Momo was not allowed in the lab. He waited eagerly by the door waiting to any glimpse of his brother.

Finally Donzo emerged with poke ball in hand, he walked down and hugged Momo tightly whispering something to him, he said his good byes, there was a smile that did not change from the second he walked out of the lab. He took one last look back with the same stupid smile.
That day and the words he said to his brother have been the driving force behind Momo's sudden burst of confidants, what once was a quite, contempt kid was now a out going and active one. One who dreamed of following the path left by his brother,

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment