Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Gathering

Cloud and Rufus Disapper, but a unexspeted guest makes a very special apperence that no one realizes. Will they find out and stop his madness from takeing over or will it be too late.......

Chapter 1 - The Gathering

Chapter 1 - The Gathering

As time procceded, the gang that devloped over time, spit up once again. Shin-ra was faced with many decisions but only one plan to fix everyting as it should be. To help to help the world and get out of the missery Shin-ra and his company put the world in.

With no onw knowing his plan he took off to find one person, only one, Cloud. Weeks had gone by when the turks had started to ask questions. Then Reno found Tifa, and figured she would know were he had disappered.

" Hey TIfa, how are ya?"

" Reno? What are you doing here?"

" I need to ask you somethin. Have you seen my boss? He took off with out a trace."

" No sorry, I haven't seen Rufus, or anyone infact."

" Oh, could you help me, I'll help you?"

" I don't know."

" Come on, we could do this together."

" Aww, alright."

" Great! Come on."

" Were are we going."

" To start loking for them. For everyone."

Reno and Tifa searched in the helicopter for hours. Just then they saw bike tracks and Reno landed.

" Hey look they go that way."

" They lead into that tunnel."

" Tunnel? That wasn't there before."

They turned to each other and then got onto a land rover and drove down the tunnel.

What seemed to be a never ending tunnel finally became a picture. As they they continued down the, Reno slowed from amazement. Then he stopped.

A giant building was underground, Reno recodnized only one thing. The Shin-ra Sigh largely shown on the front of what seemed to be a 70 floor building.

" So this is what the boss was up to."

" You don't think Cloud is in there to, do you?"

" I donno, lets find out."

Tifa and Reno ran into the building. They saw a secritary at a desk

" May I help you?"

" Ya I'm here to see my boss"

" Your name sir?"

" Reno, I'm one of the turks and this is my partner Tifa."

" 70th floor, I'll let them know your coming"

As they walked to the elevator and got in they noticed something strange. As Reno pressed the button he looked at Tifa as Tifa did the same

" Them?" Tifa nd Reno said together

" Wonder what thats about, you don't think Cloud is Shin-ra's partner do you Reno?"

" Lets find out! ...........My boss and Cloud, I just can't see it."

" Neither can I"

They finally arrived on the 70th floor as Reno spotted Rude.

" Rude?"

Reno ran up to Rude. Tif fallowed

" Whats going on here?"

" Reno, its been a while? Boss found Cloud and now they work  together"

" So its true." Tifa butted in

" Shin-ra and Cloud do work together, I have to talk to Cloud. Rude can you take me to him?"

" Sure thing Tifa"

Rude walked down a long hall then leading to a room with 2 stair cases leading into 1. After climbing the stairs it lead to a giant table with chairs all around it.  Cloud and Rufus sat at the very end.

" Cloud!" Tifa shouted

" Tifa?"

"what are you doing here?"

" Rufus offered me a job I couldn't turn down."

" What about the rest of us"

" There all here"

"hu?"

" Nanaki(Red 13), Cait Sith, Cid, Vincent, Yuffie, and Barret. There all here?

" But how........"

" They came with me?"

" Barret is incharge of the Weapons Department. Cids incharge of Piloting, Yuffie is incharge of Materia, Nanaki( Red 13) deals with Astronomy, Cait Sith offered to be a spy again, And Vincent became the head Turk. Not to mention me and Rufus are the Presidents incharge of the company. Some of Midgar's people became Technicians."

" But Cloud, why?"

" It was a chance to change the world and make it better."

" Cloud what about us? "

" ..................."

" Cloud I'll never see you."

Just then Rufus but in.

" Why don't you work here,this way you and Cloud could see each other."

" What whould I do?"

" Army Commander." Reno Suggested

" That works." Cloud said

" ok "

 

Now that everything was settled in, Shin-ra started building each and every City to happiness starting with the Original Midgar. It took nearly 3 years to bring it back to be able to support people again. Shin-ra' old became the Turks headquarters. After that Corel was restored, Barret was incharge to help what he had done in the past. Then all the other towns were just made cleaner and seeing no other town was destroyed as badly as those 2. Life went on until something was happening to people that made extremly sick, thats' is when Shin-ra had to find someone. There was only one person Shin-ra knew that was going to ba able to help.................

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 19, 2007, 1:59:41 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboit's better^^ not as many typos a few are okay

so i can understand it better than before thanks^^

Falconlobo on March 19, 2007, 1:19:17 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboum it's good

but it has a lot of spelling mistakes in the story and some words are spaced together maybe you can edit it where it says edit story/chapter^^

but still good^^