Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Finding a Man

Cloud and Rufus Disapper, but a unexspeted guest makes a very special apperence that no one realizes. Will they find out and stop his madness from takeing over or will it be too late.......

Chapter 2 - Finding a Man

Chapter 2 - Finding a Man

This man's name was Alexander Hojo( there are many versions of his name this is the one I found). He once worked for Shin-ra 's Company 5 years ago but then disappered with out a trace. Shin-ra didn't know if he was alive, Cloud thought that he had killed him, and was sure he did. Just then he got a call.

*Turk Headquaters*

" This is Reno in  the chopper. were fling over Midgar now but I think I see something we forgot. It seems someone is living there."

" Take a look then, but don't be seen!"

" Yes sir"

* Midgar Remains (Sector 6)*

Reno landed the chopper away from the house and aproched it. He looked in side the windows only a peek. He spotte a man in the dark house. It was a tall man, with long hair pulled back into a ponytail. Reno couldn't see much but the white lab coat he was wearing, thats about it for the clothing, he was turned around the hole time sooo Reno could not see his face.

As Reno ran for the chopper he heard foot steps behind him, then he quickly turned around but no one was there.

" Who's there?"

" Just me"

Reno turned around as the man frim iun the house stud right infront of him"

*Shin-ra headquartes*

Rufus called in

" Reno you there?"          All he heard was a thump, Unfortunitly Rude was checking the area around the house so he did not see what was going on.

"  Sir I can't find Reno"

" Rude find him"

" I think he is in the house but I'm not armed"

" come get me"

" Yes sir"

Rude hung up the radio and flew the chopper to Shin-ra headquarters, Picked up Rufus and came back.

*Midgar Remains (sector 6)*

Shin-ra walked around looking for clues. Then he saw the house. He slowly reached over and pulled out his gun taking small steps closer to the door. Shin-ra only to see the mad man holding a syring up in the air. Reno lie there unable to move. His only toughs were

( Its Hojo, He's alive)

" Well, Well, Well. What do we have hear."

" What are you doing?"

"Oh this" He looks at syring " Nothing Really"

" Thats Reno"

" Oh sorry I didn't realize"

" Stop now"

" Why I'm having fun"

Rufus points gun at Hojo

" Because if you don't, I'll kill you"

" Oh but you can't do that, I'm the only one who can reverse it"

He slowly put the gun down

" I knew you would come , and your the only one who can give me what I want"

" what?"

" My son"

Hojo got closer to Rufus. Rufus looked him in the eye

" your son is dead "

" then your precious Turk will be too"

" why are you doing this"

" To get revenge for what you have done and made me do"

Rufus turned around then quickly turned around again and shot Hojo in the chest. He fell to the ground.

* barly able to speak* " why......"

" To get revenge, for everything you did and everything you didn't do to help."

Rufus picked Reno up and carried him to the helicopter. Rude flew them back to Shin-ra Headquarters. As they flew away Hojo lays there in pain, But still able to stay alive, he heals.......

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 21, 2007, 8:20:59 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobothe plot thickens what will happen next tune in to finf out

good stroy i don't fully understand it not knowing too mcuh aobut FF