Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Kill

Cloud and Rufus Disapper, but a unexspeted guest makes a very special apperence that no one realizes. Will they find out and stop his madness from takeing over or will it be too late.......

Chapter 3 - The Kill

Chapter 3 - The Kill

1 Week Later

Shinra Headquaters

Reno startd to feel better as Shin-ra realized that what Hojo said was only to get him to give him what he wanted, but still he lost his battle, or so he thought. Shin-ra believed that Hojo had been killed...

" Hey ....Boss...." Reno said laying on the couch.

"thanks..........."

" Anytime Reno, get some rest"

Barret Barged in

" Whats goin on around here"

" Nothing Barret"

" Then whats wrong with Reno?"

" Hojo" Shin-ra said angerly

" I thought that fool was dead"

" He wasn't but now he is"

Red XIII ran in

" No he's not, he is very much alive and is moving to find us."

Shin-ra was conserned "Were was he spotted last"

" Outside Midgar"

" Very well then"

Shin-ra and Cloud had to make a plan to kill him this time and all of Shin-ra's company was in on the attack!!!

1 Week Later

Solders were posted at every town discized as tourists, armed with guns if they see him.

" Mr. President a call from Reno" a secritary had said

" thanks I'll pick up the line"

" Reno come in"

" Reno speaking sir, It seems there is some disturbance in Junon"

" Why don't you go check it out"

" Yes sir"

" and keep and eye out for Hojo, we don't need you getting sick again"

" I'll try sir, rodger out"

Junon Headquarters

Reno landed and went to Junon Headquarters and asked some questions

" whats goin on here"

They all formed in a line and saluted, then one solder spoke.

" Sir, the ships have been ordered not to leave this port, same as directed at Costa Del Sol.

" Good, keep it that way"

" yes sir" they all saluted ans walked down the hall in formation.

Costa Del Sol Headquarters

"Sir a call on the radio"

" thanks" Rude said

" Ya?"

" hey Rude its Reno, keep the ships fromleaving ok, we don't want Hojo to easily find an escape route"

" got it, call the boss and tell him."

" alright, you owe me this time though"

"....................."

Shin-ra Heaquarters

" Sir you there"

" Reno what is it"

" there keeping the ships on hold sir"

" ok good"

" thats all sir"

" alright then, stay there and keep guard"

" yes sir"

Just then Cloud walked in

" Rufus we need to talk"

" you should stay here, let me settle the score with Hojo"

" Very well Cloud"

" thanks"

Cloud walked out of the room to the fly deck on the top of the building, a hole opened in the top of the cave alowing air crafts to fly in and out. As cloud walked more onto the fly deck there was The Shera, Cids air ship. He got on board as the hole crew he once was with was together again.

Cids Air Ship

Cid aproached Cloud

" Give me the signal and we'll take off"

Cloud walked to the front of the air ship"

" ok everyone lets do this again"

" We can do it I know we can" Tifa shouted jumping up and down

" Alright, lets move out"

Cid took contral of the air ship and flew her out of the hole as they took off in the air.

Cloud spoke again

"Reno and Rude are posted a Junon and Costa Del Sol Headquarte preventing ships to leave"

Then Tifa spoke " We should go to Nibelhiem"

Vincent steped in " there is a lab in the basement of the old Shin-ra mansion, even though it's not used doesn't mean he can't"

" your right, Cid go to Nibelhiem"

" you got it"

Nibelhiem town

" There are poeple here now"

" yeah there are Cloud" Tifa said

" what about everyone else" she added

" There going to check out the other towns

" oh ok"

" come on"

" ok lets go"

The stores were filled with more people and now the gloomy town was joyful, but maybe to joyful to even notice visitors! Then the walked up to the mansion doors and opened it walking in to the mansion. They walked to the back of the room to 2 stair cases they walked up the stair case to the right and down the long hall way to the last door on the left. Cloud walked to the back of the room pushing a stone wall revealing a secret passage way to the basement stairwell. They both walked down a long spiral wooden stair case leading to a long hallway.  They walked down the long hall way to a door. Cloud had his sword ready at hand as Tifa had Shin-ra's gun he lent her. Cloud quickly opened the door, but noone was there. Then Cloud walked into the conecting room but there was noone in sight. Then Tifa had an Idea.

" What about the old Mako reactor in Mt. Nibel"

" Rufus checked it out already"

" oh"

They walked out of the Mansion, just then Tifa looked uo and saw The Shera as they boarded outside of Midgar.

Cids Air Ship

" Well guys anthing?"

Barret spoke first

" ya, Red XIII found some stuff in the anceint forest"

Red XIII then spoke. " there was some also in the anceint city behind bone village

Cid cut in " Yuffie found some materia in Csmo Canyon and there was a newly built hut that we didn't put there in the back area of the town.

Cloud spoke " I'll call in the vertic"

Shin-ra Headquarters

" this is Cloud, we found some cues of his hiding spots.

" good, were?"

" Anceint CIty, Cosmo Canyon and Anceint Forest"

" Great"

" Anything else"

" no"

" were on our way Rufus"

" Alright, keep and eye out for him on your way back"

" got it"

Hours later

Shin-ra Headquarters

Everyone sat around the big table but there was nothing to report. Reno and RUde were still posted at Junon and Costa Del SOl. Half of them were about to go to sleep. Cloud was thinking to himself (were could he be) Just then a signal came threw. Shin-ra jumped and then ran to the radio.

" what is it!!!!!"

" we found him but he doesn't know sir."

" I'll send someon to take care of this mess"

Tifa stud up

" well"

" we got him everyone" Shin-ra said.

 they all shouted

" Yeah"

 The Vincent spoke

" who is going to kill him"

" why not you" Tifa suggested

" very well"

Vincent traveled to were you would least exspect him to be, the Golden Saucer, Vincent aprached him and then turned him around

".....ugh..."

" It time for you to go"

Vincent shot him but then another man ran out from behind a bench and took off. Vincent couldn't get a close look to see who he was only saw a while coat.......

 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 24, 2007, 10:46:17 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobohhmm long but interesting but still confusing a bit