Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Anime Profiles for Rping

For those who love to rp, here are some of my characters for Rping in different worlds!!!!

Chapter 1 - Anime Profiles for Rping

Chapter 1 - Anime Profiles for Rping
Naruto Profile

Name: Sosa Hatake
Age:16
Status:Chunin
fav weapon used: Kunai
Hobbies: reading, writing, training
hates: Perverts, Kakashi's books (that Pervy Sage writes)
Relation: Kakashi's younger Sister (doesn't know it though)
Story: She was Born in the Village hiding in the Leaves and had lived there most of her life, many times she wouldn't know where she came from....She lived with your avrrage family.....then soon enough she stared to go to Ninja Academy with all her other students, She became a Chunin shortly before her classmates and soon will be taking the test for Jounin to advance and become stronger....


Bleach Profile:

Name: Sosa Ishida
age:16
weapon: Zampakto (Toki Hana)
goals reached: Shiki and banki
statues: Captain of divison 3 (soul Reaper)
Hobbies: trianing and kicking Kenpachi's butt
Hates: Captain Kurotsuchi (he killed her grandfather)
relation: Uyruu's twin sibling (does not know though)
Story: Born in Hong Kong with her mother...although she did not know her father or any other exsiting family memebers, she grew up being able to see spirts and tred to help them in any way she could, When she about 7 years old, she meet a soul reaper for the first time.....She was trained my him until she was 16 then traveled to the Soul Society with him to meet Captain General Yamamoto after the Soul Society was attacked by Aizen, he asked her to compete in the challange for Captains rank to replace the three captains that had left. With her talets she was able to fight her way to winning the Title Captain of Divison 3......and so it goes on


Alchemy profile:

Name: Sosa Mustang
Age:16
Status:Lt. Cl.
waepon: Alchmey
alchemy name: Slik alchemist
hobbies: bugging roy and putting black widow spiders in his desk (he's afraid of them)
Hates: Lt. Armstrong showing off, and bugs
relation: Roys younger sister
Story: Ever since she as little she adored her older brother, she would always want to go to work with him and sit and watch him tell others what to do, after a while he taught her a little alchemy and thought it might help her, but it only wanted her to be just like him. When she was 10 she tried to take the test for the State Alchemists test and she had passed , beating the record for youngest State Aclemist by one year, 5 years had gone by and with her strenghts she was able to become a Lt. Cl, now her brother sees great things in her and will stop at nothing to help her win like him.

Black cat profile:

name: Jenny Heartnet (Frankford)
age:16
status:chronos number 13 (replacement)
weapon: Twin gun to trains (Sin)
Hobbies: drinking milk, eating, sleeping when not on job
Hates: working with number 7, being near Creed.
relation: Trains younger sister
Story: at the age of three, her parents were killed.....She was left to an ofanage until the age of 7 when she ran away...she meet up with a man who then taught her to use a gun for one year then he was killed by someone else...then shortly after she found a home with a lady who owned a diner...when she was training with the man she found a liking for milk, the Owner of the Diner aprecaited it when she told her it was all she drank. When she was 15 she was founded by Chronos to try to replace the missing Train Heartnet who had been missing for 2 years, she accepted. Now she fights for chronos not knowing what she had gotten her self into but before she could back out she receved a gift, the gun named Sin, which was the twin gun made to be like the one that was givin to Train......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment