Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More Characters for Rping

For those who love to rp, here are some of my characters for Rping in different worlds!!!!

Chapter 2 - More Characters for Rping

Chapter 2 - More Characters for Rping
Kingdom hearts profile:

Name: Mana Kinder
Age:16
Weapon: Double ninja sowrds
hobbies: eating, sleeping, cleaning up
Hates: dirt, being dirty.
Fav place to go: Halloween town to see Zero and Sally, spends most time there.

Final fantasy 7 profile:

Name: Sephina Hojo
Age:16
weapon: regular gun
job: Scientist for Shinra
hobbies: experiments
Hates: failing on making them
relation: Hojo's second daughter
Story: After Sephiroth was born, Iflana never died, she hid herself from Hojo to try to save her life and in the end her found her again, years later and had anbother child.....but this one was different.....She was not infected with Jenova cells, she grew up with her mother until Hojo left again to work for Shinra when Sephiroth died the first time.....years had gone by..... Iflana then sent of Sephina to another Village to live and reside... When she finally made way for Midgar she had been wealthy enough to live on the top layer and see Shin-ra's building, more time had passed when she had herd news about a meteor and that President Shin-ra had died, then she left for Golden Sauser and took live there and kept track of news about the meteor.... when she was told that the meteor had dissapered and the remains of Midgar were distroied she wanted to see if she could help the people there with medicine.......2 years had passed when an Illness had spread though and had taken lives of many, one peice of Jenova remained and Shin-ra had there hands on it, when she fond out she was forced to work for Shin-ra as a Scentist to protect it and when it was stoling and distrioed they still had more of Jenova hidden away, now she lives to protect it....

Inuyasha profile:

Name: Seshi
Age:130
type: Dog demon (full blood)
Weapon: hands:
hobbies: singing, picking flowers
hates: imp demons, and show offs
relation: Sesshomaru's younger sister (doesn't now though)
Story: She was bron in the Western land with her morther and born of the same fathers as Inuyasha, she is 10 years older than inuyasha and has full blood of a demon running though her vains......she ran away from her mother when she was about 16 years old and found a abandon village to reside in....she lived there until a prestess found her and rasied her until she had died many years later, Seshi grew up knowing how to protect her self even though she could not use Spirt power, she learned from the pristess who watched a demon fight many times and told her about them to see if she could try to use them, when the pristess died of old age Seshi made a grave for her and then left to try to find the pristess anems Keade to tell her about the pristess who raised her to try to see if she could find the pristess's family.....

Fruits Basket profile:

Name: Yuni Sohma
Age:16
Relation: Yuki's Sister
Animal: cat like Kyo
hobbies: cooking
Hates: cleaning up, laundry, kyo's bad attitude, Yuki's rudeness
Story: born at the Main Soham house and kept with secrecy living with Akito until she was 16 then lived with Shigure and Yuki until Tohru came then she left to the Main house again until everone else left to go with Shigure.....soon she fallowed and lived with Shigure...

Death Note profile:
Name: J. Lawliet
Age:16
Relation: L. Lawleit's Sister
Likes: Cake, cookies, candy, Stawberries, Hot tea (lots of sugar)
Dislikes: Kira...... and socks!!!!!!!
Hobbies: biteing thumb nail alot and sitting eatting sugar alot......Technical support for the government.
Story: Grew up with L all her life.....Knew him better than anyone else in the world, when she started to get her self into the government she was told that she was great just like L, soon after she stared to work with L to solve cases around the world......Until the Kira case, that was the first time they had ever had to work together and try to figure out something .....they both despese Kira with a burning passion and kill him as soon as he is found. When they have there sneeky Suspisions will they discover what there are tring to find?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment