Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Felix Lend is an exceptionally gifted student with a mysterioius background. Listen to Felix tell his story.

(I probably won't finish it. I never really played Star Fox.)

Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Chapter 1 - Beginnings
“Welcome to Star Academy, students. Not like you’ll be here long.”
The principal got a huge laugh out of us.

“Yeah, I know, this is only a two year school. But expect the course to be vigorous because of it. All of you students are going to this school to become engineers or fighters in the army. But you know that already, or you wouldn’t be here. Any ways, you know that the Academy only recruits the best of the best, and we take a class every year from every planet in our system. Now, I know that the courses may be hard, but I expect you all to overcome it. Your first class is going to be in workshop 1S, which is down the hallway and on the right. Remember; don’t let the work overcome you because there is no returning back to the program if you are forced out. Everyone, dismissed!”

I looked around at my fellow classmates. We were a large class of thirty, but the older class only had thirteen kids left. I knew I wasn’t going to drop out, but the rest of the class will sag under the workload. I’d best choose my friends carefully…

I carefully chose my place at the front of the classroom half of the workshop. All my years of studying personal relationships may finally pay off. After all, the nerds always sit at the front. The athletes sit at the back, where they hope the teacher won’t call on them. But they don’t know yet why the upper class is more than halfway gone, with more yet to drop out.

They need both skills in the academy. Those poor nerds will drop out from physical stress; the jocks, from mental stress. I am strong. I will not fail.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment