Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Nickel + Magnet = Movement

Felix Lend is an exceptionally gifted student with a mysterioius background. Listen to Felix tell his story.

(I probably won't finish it. I never really played Star Fox.)

Chapter 3 - Nickel + Magnet = Movement

Chapter 3 - Nickel + Magnet = Movement
And these schools are supposed to get invaded this year? My father was such a nut case, taking his revenge on these schools. He’s the fool mercenary to get himself jailed. It’s amazing that he can even keep connections to the outside.

The teacher switched from lecturing to having us complete a lab. We had one hour and forty-five minutes to get a metal ball from the starting point to the ending point, which was placed on his desk at the front. We were allowed only to use boards and whatever nontechnical objects in the room he gave us permission to use. I was put in a group with three jocks and a nerd.

The nerd, a sparrow, was busting his brains over the machine. “We can’t use the boards because of the loss of velocity due to friction on the boards. Can’t use any machines or lift the ball to bring it over. Let’s see…No that won’t work…Neither will that…”

I sighed. “This is a physics class. He’s probably got a magnet in here. The ball’s made of nickel. Magnetism is a natural force, not a machine. We can use it. Have them set up the boards while I find the magnet.” I walked around, searching in the closets. I finally found a magnet and brought it over. Dragging it under the ball and the boards, I guided it towards the goal.

“No one can use a magnet now! Already been used,” the teacher explained. I looked at the time. It was only six minutes after start. I sat down at the start point with my group. The jocks started talking about the obstacle course.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment