Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - One bird's nightmare...

Felix Lend is an exceptionally gifted student with a mysterioius background. Listen to Felix tell his story.

(I probably won't finish it. I never really played Star Fox.)

Chapter 4 - One bird's nightmare...

Chapter 4 - One bird's nightmare...
“They say that the obstacle course uses real lasers. They burn you if you hit them.”

“I hear that we have to be able to lift heavy metal gates. They increase the weight each month.”

The nerd looked at me nervously. “Do you actually believe those rumors?”

“Yes. This is army training. We may have to trespass and enter enemy territory. Unless you want guns aimed at your tail feathers, you have to learn how to avoid detection. You may also have to fight in hand-to-hand combat, and you’ll definitely have to use a gun. They expect the best of the best in physical and mental strength. People who can play it by ear are excellent for this job too. They’re the ones who end up as leader.”

The sparrow shivered. “I hope the rumors are false.”

I looked at him. “Guess what. They don’t. The obstacle course is the only reason that half of the class is here. Some don’t have brains at all like you. They are bodies and extra hands.”

The sparrow misinterpreted my reasoning. He nodded at me.

I got up and browsed the textbooks along the sides of the class. The other groups were starting to finish up. I picked one up and skimmed through it. I read it last year.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment