Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The call

a story i am writting while i am supposed to do homework... i really don't like homework

Chapter 1 - The call

Chapter 1 - The call


Raven woke up early; sleep had refused to come to her. There was a faint whisper in the back of her mind that would not let her concentrate, no matter how hard she tried. She had gone to the roof and tried meditating, but to no avail. She could not scare away the thought that something was going to happen today.

“Well, aren't you an early riser. Last time you woke up this early it was the end of the world,” said Robin walking up behind her. At the sound of his voice Raven turned around.

“I don't know, I feel like something important is going to happen. But it's not the end of the world, at least not so soon.” She said, hoping to reassure him.

“BB asked me to go get you, apparently he has prepared some sort of show for the rest of the team. Star is jumping up and down in excitement. I just hope it's not the same sort of thing as that snorkel-tuba thingy,” said Robin as he helped Raven off the edge of the roof. Before they could even move, the pin on Raven's cloak started to flash. “Trouble,” said Robin before running to the `living room'.

“What's happening?” asked Robin as he ran into the room.

“By the looks of it, it's our buddy Dr. Light.” Said Cyborg.



By the time the team arrived at the recently robbed bank, Raven could not even think straight. All she wanted to do was wrench that terrible metallic screeching from her mind. As soon as she got out of the car, she sank to the ground. She could not bear the pain in her head. It was so intense that she could not hear the sound of worried voices around her. She saw flashes of a burning landscape. Then she heard two words, “Help, Amariel.” The pain stopped. She opened her eyes and saw the rest of the team starring curiously at her. She realized that she was leaning against the T-car, sitting on the ground.

“Friend… are you well?” asked a worried Starfire.

“I'm fine, but I have to go,” said Raven as she stood up.

“What happ-” asked Robin, but Raven did not hear the rest. She was rushing back to the tower as fast as she could. Once she got in her room she used her powers to take four candles and make a circle of powder in the middle of it. Hurridely she sat in the middle of the circle and muttered few words. Soon she was absorbed in the power that was taking her back home. Home to Azarath.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackdragon1991 on February 19, 2006, 12:37:02 AM

blackdragon1991 on
blackdragon1991please give me advice... i think that my story sucks but that's just me. Feel free to read my other stories too... just to tell you i am NOT a writer so don't blame me if my sories suck!!!