Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Doctors

a story i am writting while i am supposed to do homework... i really don't like homework

Chapter 3 - Doctors

Chapter 3 - Doctors


“He has five fractures and a lot of cut all over him, he also seems to have bled a lot. I don't know if we could save this guy,” said Cyborg looking at a sheet that had recently come out of the infirmary printer.

“Rae really wants him to live, I don't think we should give up. It would tear her apart, and you know what that would mean,” said Robin, attempting to clean out the boy's wounds.

“She could blow up the world, I know… so what do you think we should start with?” he said, turning to look at Robin.

“We don't know anything about this guy, I think we should talk to Raven about him, see if there's anything we shouldn't do.” He said to Cyborg, “I'll go talk to her and you watch over him, don't give him anything, he might have a negative reaction. Raven's power thingy should keep him calm for a while.” Robin said as he walked out the door.

He walked town the hallway, towards Raven's room when he saw her moping near the infirmary door, cleaner than before.

When she saw him, she ran up and asked, “Is he still…?”

“Yeah, he's still hanging on. But we can't do anything until we know more about him. Is he allergic to anything?” asked Robin.

“He's a demon child like me, so think anything you would use on me would work… as far as allergies I don't really think he has any.” Said Raven, biting her lower lip.

“Thanks, and you don't need to stay out here, you can come in there if you stay out of our way.” Said Robin, hoping to be helpful. Raven's only answer was a nod. Together they walked into the room.

“Rae says that anything that goes for her goes for him,” Robin announced as he walked up to Cyborg. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Raven sit on a stool in the far corner. Her eyes lit up and she started floating a few inches above the seat of the stool. When he turned back to the teenager on the bed she noticed with amazement that his fractures were healing themselves and that most of his cut were already gone.

“Whoa, Rae has some pretty good healing skills,” murmured Cyborg next to him.

“Come on, we have to work now. He might not last if we wait,” said Robin as he hooked up a bag of blood to transfuse into the boy. Robin knew that Raven would not let the boy go, she seemed very attached to him, but fate was one twisted thing. Luckily the boy was unconscious so he would most likely not feel the full force of the pain.



After Hours of Grueling work on the patient and Raven near the point of exhaustion, Robin declared that the boy was going to survive. Raven let go of her power, which had kept his pain and consciousness at bay, and walked over to the bed. Halfway there she passed out and sank to the ground. Cyborg carefully picked her up and placed her on the end of the bed.

“It's just exhaustion, she should never have been able to keep her powers on for that long.” Assured Cyborg.

“We're all tired, and he will survive the rest of the night. Why don't we go to bed?” said Robin stifling a yawn.

“What about Rae?” asked Cyborg.

“Leave her here, she wants to be close to him.” Robin said as he started walking towards his bedroom. Cyborg simply shrugged and turned on the security system for the tower. He needed re-charging anyways.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment