Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dictionary Of flabla

Complete with the Dictionary of flabla. Some of the Rules of flabla will be added in later.

Chapter 1 - Dictionary Of flabla

Chapter 1 - Dictionary Of flabla


The Dictionary Of flabla

abviusly or abvius (ab-vee-us-lee/ab-vee-us) adj. A word that Kiki obviously thinks is the correct spelling of “obviously” or “obviousEasily perceived or understood; quite apparent. Example: Isn't it so abvius that Kiki doesn't know how to spell? ^^

alrighty (awl-ri-tee) adv. Form of “alright” also spelt: alrighteh and alriteh. All right; okay; agreement. Example: Well, alrighty then…

anotehr (on-ut-her) adj. pron. Came from a misspelling of “another” One more; an additional; Some other; An additional one; a different one. Example: Would you like anotehr cup of tea, Mr. Manson? ^.~

awshome (aw-shum) adj. A different way to say “awesome” Inspiring awe; remarkable; outstanding. Expressing awe. Example: That was the most awshomest piggy back ride I've ever had.

bai (bah) interj. Another way to say bye. Used to express farewell. Example: Bai, moron. *waves goodbye*

bcuz (bah-kuss) conj. Another way to say “because” another way to write it is “becuz” with an e. For the reason that; since. Example: You are retarded bcuz I said so :P

beatches (bee-tch-ehz) n. Kiki's way of saying beaches. You know those sandy, ocean places that you go over the summer. Example: We built a sand castle on the beatch.

bleemaha (blee-mah-haa) n. Lyrics of a song that popped in my head when I was waking up one morning. Example: Bleemahaaaaa bleemahahahaha bleemahaaaaa

bloked (bluu-kt) v. Froglover's way of saying blocked. To be ignored on aim, msn, etc… because someone pressed the “block” button because you were obviously pissing them off. Either that or they were just pmsing. Example: I bloked you ahahaha!

boodyful (buu-dee-fol) adj. Another way to say “beautiful” Pretty; attractive; good-looking. Example: Cheese is so boodyful.

boohbah (buu-baa) n. Fat colorful and annoying baby-like creatures who make funny sounds. Also used as another way to say “boob” or even to say “woohoo!” Example: My boohbah hurts!

brbness (bee-riet-bak-nes) v. n. Will be back later; a time of waiting for someone to return; To go away for a short period. Example: Brbness, I must check to see if the hamster is still alive.

brotehr (brut-hair) n. Came from a misspelling of brother. A male sibling. Example: My brotehr's going to drive me to school next year boohbah!

chitlin (chit-len) n. A child, kid, youngster, blah you get it. Example: I hate chitlins.

chu (ch-oo) pron. Another way to say “you” the 2nd person singular or plural pronoun in the nominative or objective case. Example: I am better than chu.

chur (ch-er) adj. Another way to say “your” The possessive form of chu (you). Example: I am dating chur boyfriend ;D

confuzzled (kon-fooss-ald) v. A cross between confused and puzzled. To baffle or confuse someone; to make something unclear for someone. To be unclear or uncertain. Example: School is confuzzling. Lets not go to it anymore! ^^

cuz (kuss) conj. Abbreviation of bcuz. For the reason that; since. Example: I deserve the last watermelon cuz I'm seksier than you.

dotn (dawt-en) v. n. Misspelling of “don't”. Contraction of do not. A statement of what should not be done. Example: I dotn like your face.

eem (eee-m) interj. A thinking word; used to express thought. Another way of saying “um” Example: Eem…do what now?

flabla (flaw-blah) n. flabla is the trees, the wind, your socks, Smat's mom; flabla is anything but not everything. Example: flabla owns you.

flableck (flaw-blek) adj. To be happy yet sad because of something. Example: Killing Dianika with a machine gun is flableck yet I would be even happier if we killed her a slower, more painfully way.

floobagastibunde (fluu-bah-gah-stee-bun-dee) n. A word that describes other words that don't mean anything because they are said over and over again too much. Example: floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde floobagastibunde can be annoying at times, eem? ^.~

flooblah (fluu-blaa) adj. To be happy about something that other people would consider to be evil, cruel, or mean. Example: When HoNeY got hanged we were all so flooblah.

floogishgamog (fluu-gesh-gah-mah-g) interj. To express great happiness; over joy; extreme cheerfulness. Opposite of fookerdoodle. Example: floogishgamog! I got a pet emu for Christmas!!

fooblishgamog (fuu-blesh-gah-mah-g) interj. To show that you disagree with what someone thinks or says; disapprove; Think someone is lying. Example: fooblishgamog, man, I know it was you who ate my Wendy's!

foognishna (fuug-nesh-nah) interj. To express happiness; joyful; calm and peaceful. Opposite of frickerdoodle. Example: foognishna! I passed the test!

fook (fuu-k) v. intr. n. adj. (fooked, fooking, fooks.) Another way to say “frack, fracked, fracking, fracks” To engage in sexual intercourse; to act foolishly; to interfere or meddle. Example: Jim fooks Sally. They are so fooked in the head man! Fooking communists v.v

fookerdoodle (fuuk-or-duud-al) interj. To express great anger; outraged; greatly upset; extreme frustration. Combination of frickerdoodle and fook. Opposite of floogishgamog. Example: fookerdoodle! I'm all out of Oreos!

frickerdoodle (frik-or-duud-al) interj. To express anger; aggressiveness; frustration. Opposite of foognishna. Example: FRICKERDOODLE! I GOT A PARKING TICKET!

fwaa (f-waaah) n. interj. A war cry used when going into battle or a word indicating a deep sigh of depression usually caused by boredom. Example: fwaaaa! ATTACK THE SKIING MOOSE PEOPLE!

fwee (f-wee) n. interj. A scream of joy, cheerfulness, excitement, happiness. To show that you are having fun. Example: *jumps out the window* fweeeeeeeeeee!

gar (gaw-r) interj. Another way to say grr (girr/grrness). Used as an exclamation of great anger, irritation, and frustration. Example: Gar! How dare you use up all my double quilted toilet paper!

Gar-Gar (gawr-gawr) n. A nickname for Garfield who is blackfire's teddy bear. Complete with skiing moose person clothes. Example: Gar-Gar saved 1 dollar by using coupons at the grocery store! :D *claps*

gawd (goh-ad) interj. Another way to say “God” in an exclamation form. To express anger or frustration; irritable; aggressive; disapproving. Example: gawd, this macaroni tastes like shoot.

gawsh
(goh-sh) interj. Another way to say “Gosh” in an exclamation form. To express anger or frustration; irritability; disapproval. Example: gawsh, your stupidity amazes us all.

gihugey
(jie-hue-jee) adj. A mix between giant and huge. Very tall, wide, or long. Large; great; enormous. Example: Your @$$ is GIHUGEY!

girr (ge-r) interj. Another way to say grr (gar/grrness). Used as an exclamation of great anger, irritation, and frustration. Example: Girr! This calls for revenge!

gramma (grah-mm-ah) n. A childish way to write “grandma” The mother of either one of your parent's; Nana; Female grandparent. Example: Gramma got run over by a skiing moose o_o

grampa (grah-mm-pah) n. A childish way to write “grandpa” The father of either one of your parent's; Granddaddy; Male grandparent. Example: Lassie! Grampa's in the well! :O

grrness (ger-nes) interj. Another way to say grr (gar/girr). Used as an exclamation of great anger, irritation, and frustration. Opposite of yayness. Example: Grrness! I thought I told you to hang on dammit!

halboo (haal-buu) n. Ooblah spelt backwards. Things that are thought to be cool and seksi because they are slimy and gruesome. Example: Your daddy is so halboo ^^

hasta (hah-ss-tuh) verb. Another way to say “Has to” Example: She hasta pee.

hesho (heh-sh-oh) interj. Another way to say “hello” Opposite of bai. Greeting; salute; Hi. Example: Hesho, Mr. Manson. You are looking mighty spiffy today.

hoyl crasp (hoi-l crah-sp) interj. Came from a misspelling of “Holy Crap” Used to show shock, surprise, frustration, or a burst of excitement or anger. Example: HOYL CRASP um …I forgot what I was going to say.

ish (ih-sh) v. Another way to say “is” …no other way to explain it. Example: Your mom ish hitting on me.

jebus (jee-buz) interj. Another word used to replace the Lord's name in vain. Used to show shock, surprise, or even frustration. Example: HOLY JEBUS! WTF HAPPENED TO THE ROOM!?!?

kno (noh) v. Slang for know. To perceive directly; to have a practical understanding of, as through experience; be skilled in. Example: I kno where you live o__o

liek (lee-k) v. (lieks, liekd, lieking) Another way to say “like” To find pleasant or attractive; enjoy. To want or to have. Example: Raven lieks pie.

luff (lo-ff) n. v. (luffs, luffed, luffing) A shorter version of “lurve” Another way to say “love” A form of affection; a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward something; passion; romance. Example: I luff gravy.

lurve (lore-v) n. v. (lurves, lurved, lurving) Another way to say “love” A form of affection; a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward something; passion; romance. Example: I lurve chickens.

mah (maw) adj. interj. Another way to say “my” the possessive for of I; Used as an exclamation of surprise, pleasure, or dismay. Example: Mah Goodness! That is mah cow!


meh
(mea) pron. Another way to say “me” the objective case of the first person pronoun I. Example: Stop raping meh!

moothair (muu-th-ear) n. A different way to say “mother” A person who takes care; A woman who conceives, gives birth to, and raises a child; A woman who nurtures. A female parent of an animal. Example: Raven's moothair forgets to buy her food.

mroo (mar-uuu) n. The deep, bellowing moan of a skiing moose person. Sounds like a cross between a groan and the moo of a cow. A terrifying and horrible sound. Example: “Mroooooo!” “AHHH!! THERES A FOOKING SKIING MOOSE PERSON BEHIND YOU!”

nervus (nor-vos) adj. Came from a misspelling of “nervous” Easily agitated or distressed; high-strung or jumpy; a feeling of unease or apprehension. Example: That fat redneck guy over there makes me nervus.

ness (neh-z) adj. The mostnessful of something o.o…you basically get it. Sometimes accompanied by “full” Examplenessful: sleepnessless, sleepfulness, sleepness,whoknowswhatelsefulness, insertsomethingspiffyherefulness,insertsomethingtackyherefulness.

nue (n-uu) adv. n. Another way of saying “no” opposite of yesh. Used to express refusal; disagreement; denial; disbelief. A negative response; a negative vote or voter. Example: Nue, you cannot wear my underwear

nupe (nuu-p) adv. Another way of saying “nope” opposite of yesh. No; refusal; Negative response; disagreement. Example: Nupe, I do not like your new hair do. It sucks.

okee (oh-key) n. adj. adv. A form of “OK” or “okay” Acceptable; agreement; approval; Satisfactory; good. Example: Your face is not okee.

omdood (um-duud) adv. interj. Misspelling of indeed… don't ask questions. Without a doubt; certainly; In fact; in reality. Used to express surprise, skepticism, or irony. Example: Omdood, you are very oogly now aren't you?

omz (oh-mi-zuus) interj. Abbreviation of oh my Zeus. A different way to say “omg” without saying the Lord's name in vain to make all you Catholics happier. Example: OMZ! You call this double quilted?!?!

ooblah (uu-bluh) n. A cross between `oobleck' and `boohbah'. Spelt backwards is halboo. Things that are considered to be evil because they are pretty and colorful. Example: AHHH! Your mom is so ooblah!

oobleck (uu-bleh-k) n. Negative energies; evilness. Example: Eww that's so oobleck.

oogie boogie woogie (uu-gee buu-gee wuu-gee) interj. Another way of saying “ooga booga booga” from the courage the cowardly dog show. Used to shock, surprise, or scare someone; like shouting boo! Example: *jumps out of the bushes* “OOGIE BOOGIE WOOGIE!!”

oogly (uuu-glee) adj. Another way to say “ugly” Disgusting; unattractive; hideous. Example: You are so oogly man.

ooky (uu-kee) adj. interj. A form of “yucky” Disgusting; distasteful; gross; NOT okay. Example: Coconuts are ooky.

orifuke (ore-iff-uuk) adj. Meaning wonderful, sexy, awesome, hot. Showing greatness. Example: I am more orifuke than you.

otehr (ut-her) adj. n. pron. adv. The rest; The remaining. In another way; otherwise; differently. A different or an additional person or thing. Example: The otehr one is seksier.

poopyoulair (puup-u-lor) adj. Someone who is respected and has a lot of friends, is liked, etc… Example: I'm more poopyoulair than you!

porcent (por-sent) n. Kiki's way of saying “percent” Example: The answer is 50 porcent.

purdy (per-dee) adj. Someone who is pretty, cute, good-looking. Example: You're so not purdy.

raWr (rah-rr) interj. Another way to say roar! To utter a loud, deep, prolonged sound, especially in distress, rage, or excitement. Example: raWr! Somebody stole my dove bars!

rele or relleh (reel-ee) adv. Another way to say “really” Truly; In reality; Indeed. Example: You rele fooking smell bad.

remmeber (reem-bir) v. Came from a misspelling of remember. To recall to the mind with effort; think of again. Example: ALWAYS REMMEBER THE POWER OF TEH OREOS!!

seksi (sek-see) adj. Also written as sekseh and other stuff like that. Different way to write “sexy” to make the people of habbo hotel happy. Attractive; hot; good-looking. Example: Ron is seksi.

shoottacki (shoot-tawk-ee) interj. Short for shoottacki-mushroom. Another way to say “shoot” in an exclamation form. Used to express anger or disappointment. Example: shoottacki! My llama ran away!

sho (sh-ow) adv. adj. conj. A different way of saying “so” In the same way; likewise; In a condition or manner expressed or indicated; Apparently. Used in great astonishment; disapproval; or sarcasm. True; factual. In good order. In order that; With the result of. Example: Dianika is sho stupid.

smeksi (smeh-k-see) adj. Also written as smekshay, shmeksi, shmekshay, w/e u basically get it. Another way to say “seksi” Attractive; hot; good-looking. Example: Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy was very smeksi now wasn't he?

smrat (sm-rah-t) adj. A stupid yet awshome way to say “smart” Characterized by sharp, quick thought; bright; clever; intelligent. Opposite of stoopid. Example: Smats be smrat!

specialer (speh-shal-or) n. More special than something else. Example: Marilyn Manson Christmas Ornaments are more specialer than you.

spethal (speh-thul) n. A mentally retarted person. Example: Ari is spethal.

spiffeh (spif-fee) adj. A form of “spiffy” Smart in appearance or dress; stylish; attractive; up-to-date. Example: Raven's pants are very spiffeh.

stoopid (stuu-ped) adj. An even stupider way to say “stupid” Lack of knowledge; dumb; idiotic; unintelligent. Opposite of smrat. Example: I'm stoopider than you haha!

sum (s-um) adj. pron. adv. Another way to say “some” An unspecified number or quantity; An unspecified number or portion. Approximately; about. An unspecified or unknown person. Example: Sumone stole my toilet!

sux mah tux (suh-ks maw tuh-ks) phrase. Opposite of “rox my sox” Something that you dislike; disapprove of. Do not care about; hate. Example: Your face sux mah tux man.

teh (ta-h) article. Another way of saying “the” ...yea no other way to explain it. Example: Teh Dance Action.

u (u) pro. Another way to say you. Example: I know where u live.

ur (yer) pro. Another way to say your. Example: Get ur hand out of my pants.

u're (yer) pro. Another way to say you're (or you are). Example: u're ugly.

unlce (un-il-k) n. Came from a misspelling of uncle. A male relative; A brother of either one of your parents. Example: You're unlce is a bastard, Raven.

unpoopyoulair (un-puup-u-lor) adj. Someone who is not respected and has a not a lot of friends, is not noticed, etc… Example: You're so unpoopyoulair.

wath (wuh-th) pron. Another way to say “what?” that was invented by Kiki. Example: Wath's up my homies?

wnat (wun-at) v. Misspelling of “want”. To have an urge to posses something or have something done or what not. Example: I wnat Matt in my pants.

wonderfibble (wun-dor-fib-bal) adj. Another way to say “wonderful” Astonishing; excellent; admirable. Example: Willy Wonka bars are so wonderfibble.

XD (ahaha) n. v. An online smiley face thing that is another way of saying `lol' laughing; cracking up; tittering. Example: XD …and the duck ran away with the spork. No other way to put it.

yayness (yae-nes) interj. Used as an exclamation of great pleasure, joyfulness, and victory. Opposite of grrness. Example: Yayness! Dianika has fallen off a cliff!

yesh (yeh-sh) adv. n. Another way of saying “yes” opposite of nue. Also spelt “yeesh”. Used to express affirmation; agreement; positive confirmation; consent. An affirmative voter or reply. Example: Yesh, I would be happy to steal your Wendy's.







Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_lunchbox_ on July 19, 2005, 6:19:52 AM

_lunchbox_ on
_lunchbox_BWAHAHAHA *first commentness* *bows in worship* now the world shall bow to the will of flabla =.= *teh dance action*