Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

math sux :P

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Continued Day 1

Jinx got another detention, this time from the french teacher.
Jinx: Way to go Raven.
Raven: Flabla
Lets just say, the titans weren't surviving their first day of school as planned. After Spanish class, Terra tried to run away from school. She ran out the building and flew away on a rock. Jinx was so fed up with her gay teacher, that she used the left over science matterials that she stole from science class, and made a "Stink & Stick Bomb" and put it under the cusion on Mrs.CIAisthebest's chair (just for you, Jinxy). After Raven had english class, took the quiz that BB, Cy, Kiikii, and froglover took, she was so pissed at her grade that her strange poweres caused all the lockers in the hallway to explode.
Metal: That wasn't good...
Raven: Oops...
Zafara: Where did my cybunnies go?
Suddenly, a girl went running down the hallway screaming. She was being chased by a mutant cloned cybunny alien thing.
Zafara: Uh, oops. Looks like I mixed the wrong potions together...
Starfire hit the mutant cybunny with her starbolts but the cybunny absorbed them and became stronger.
Starfire: O_O sorry...
The monster got mad and leaped toward them, but then some one threw a penny at the cybunny's head and the creature died.
Havin: I knew it. They thought I was crazy, but I knew lunch money could save people's lives! Hahaha! Wait 'til I tell them this great news!
Raven: Havin?
Havin: COUSIN! *turns towards Raven* Sorry I'm late. I overslept. But guess what, Ravey, I'm in all of your classes!! (Just for Puchiko-Chan) So Raven, where are we going next?
Raven: Ah, we're skipping school. Going to Azerath. We'll be back for lunch. Cya
Havin: Yippy! That sounds like fun!

Meanwhile...

~~GYM~~
Samara: Where's Terra?
Blackfire: I think shes escaping...
Suddenly a huge rock fell next to them.
Saruu: You came back? You're crazy! You could've been free!
Terra: Not if a crazy, angry mod of teachers are standing right outside.
Saruu: Oh...
Terra: So ready to rock?
Samara: Haha! Bad joke...-.-
Terra:...Ok, wanna race eachother?
Saruu: Sure!
Terra got back on her giant rock, Blackfire flew, Samara jumped on Terra's rock and Saruu jumped on Blackfire's back.
Blackfire: -_-
Samara: Teddy says your rock is cute, Terra. ^^
Terra: O.o
Samara: Ah, love at first sight.
While Terra was distracted thinking about pebbles making out, she accidently made them crash into a wall. Blackfire and Saruu passed them.
Blackfire: Muahaha I'm winning.
Then Saruu jumped off of Blackfire's back and ran past the finish line.
Saruu: Muahahaha
Blackfire: Damn you...
Terra: OW! My leg! Teddy's bitting my leg!!
Samara: Aren't rocks cute when they're angry because you smash their friends into walls?

~~Tech Ed~~
LadyBug: Yes! I'm almost done with my bridge model.
Greenalntern: I'm carving a puzzle. So far, I made one puzzle peice ^^
Metal: But it's already been 40 minutes and all you were able to do is one peice?
Greenlantern: Hey! Its hard when you're only depending on a little green ring.
LadyBug: So Jinx, what are you make- Jinx is that a-
Jinx: WOODEN SPORK! Buahahaha!
LadyBug: N-nevermind, I won't bother...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment