Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

math sux :P

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9
Day 4

[You hear an alarm go off]
Terra: I'm sueing.
[Moto wakes up startled]
Moto: I DIDNT DO IT! I SWEAR! I NEVER TOUCHED NO STUPID BAND TEACHER! *looks around* PHEW! It was only a nightmare. So, I'm not really being forced to watch the Golden Girls after all. e.e
[Music turns on. It's terrible sound echos through the hallway. It's coming from Robin's room.]
Music: *sung by Barney* Wakey Wakey! Time for school! Wipe your face of all that drool! Now, there's no tiiiiiiiime for rest! So, brush your teeth and get dressed! Get all clean and take a nice shoooower! Cuz your as lovely as a floooower! Eat all your breakfast with no fuss! And tryyyyyyyyyyy not to miss the bus!
Metal: AHHHHHHHH THE HORROR! *runs through the tower screaming and pulling his hair out*

~~Bus~~
Jinx: ...And-
Raven: -And then he asked you for a penny.
Jinx: How did you know?
Raven: Lucky guess.
BeastBoy turns into a dog and sticks his head out the window.
Froglover: OMZ! MY FROG CAN TALK! I ask it if I should get rid of this pebble I found.
Samara: GIRLFRIEND FOR TEDDY!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!
Froglover: -and any way, my frog sid "Keep it" so I did omz isnt that great?
Terra: Um, Froglover. I think the frog said "Ribbit" not "Keep it"
Froglover: No, it said "Keep" I swear
Terra: Oooooooook...
Kiikii: You shuld give thet frug a name
Akane: Lol, she's funny. What's her name? Is it something you can't pronounce either?
Jinx: AKANE?
Akane: No, that's my name. I ment HER name.
Raven: Where did you come from?
Akane: Oh, I'm suppose to go to this school.
Terra: How come you missed 3 days already?
Akane: I was too busy watching DBGT
Jinx: I thought that was only on on saturday?
Akane: ... o.o,

---Period 1---
~~Art~~
Jinx: ART STINKS! How can I use a spork when its made out of paper and crayons?!?!
Raven: Yea well, how can I eat pie when its been drawn on a tree? ;_;
Terra: Bwahahaha! I painted a rock!
Samara: GIRLFRIEND FOR TEDDUMS?!?!?!!?!?!?!!
Raven: Omz guys, look at the school newspaper!
The teen titans lean over Raven and stare at the paper.
Jinx: *reads article* I love you, Jack, will you go out with me? signed Jill. Wtf?
Raven: NOT THAT! This! *points*
Terra: Raven, thats a dead bug.
Raven: OMZ ARE YOU BLIND MAN?
Terra: *looks closer and reads* Today (17/56/2013) Is Crazy Day.
Jinx: DAMN I DIDNT DRESS UP!
Terra: Jinx, your hair's crazy enough.
Raven: NO GUYS! THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
Terra: THEN WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SHOW US?
Raven: THEY GOT THE DATE WRONG! O_O
Terra and Jinx: ....

---Period 2---
~~Band~~
Rick: HEY! Mr.BandGuy died! They told us we're having a sub!
Mr.Sub: Hey, I'm the substitute teacher, my name is Mr.Benegilibyferetulictoniumgarednoduobligimneathechettera the third but you can call me Mr.Sub. short for Mr. Substitute teacher.
Rick: DAMN! I wanted a meatball sub! >:O
Kyla: Like omg like yesturday was like so like not like fair like Raven like stabbed me like with like a like
Raven: SPIT IT OUT WOMAN!
Kyla: im like going im going like dont like rush me like so any way like she like stabbed me like with a like scissors like
Raven: Like this? *Raven moons Kyla*
Kyla: OMG MR.BENEGILIBYFERETULICTONIUMGAREDNODUOBLIGIMNEATHECHETTERA! SHE'S MOONING ME!
Mr.Sub: KYLA! YOU HAVE A DETETION!
Kyla: WHAT?
Mr.Sub: YOU DIDNT CALL ME MR.SUB! AND YOU FORGOT "THE THIRD"
Suddenly the Prinicpal came in. He was dressed like a hippy >.>
Hippy P.: Whats up?
Mr.Sub: SHE *points to Kyla* CALLED ME MR.BENEGILIBYFERETULICTONIUMGAREDNODUOBLIGIMNEATHECHETTERA! INSTEAD OF MR.SUB AND SHE FORGOT "THE THIRD" PART!
Hippy P.: GASP!
Kyla: But like that's his like name like
Hippy P. grabs her by the ear and pulls her out of the class room while dancing.
Kyla: Like OW! That like hurts! *stops dancing* like phew thats like better *dances* like AHHH *stops* phew *dances* AH YOUR like TUGGING ON MY like EAR! *stops* ahhh, it's like fine like now *dances* like OMG LIKE YOUR LIKE GONNA LIKE RIP MY LIKE EAR LIKE OFF! *stops* PHEW *dances* LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Raven: Does she have some sort of secret obsession with the word "like" ?
Moto: I like dunno
Raven: -_-

---Period 3---
~~Math~~
Tracy(some really fat girl): Hi Blackfire wanna pass notes to eachother
Blaclfire: Um, NO
Tracy: Oh come on its fun!
Blackfire: NO!
Tracy: *farts* But I'm good at passing notes!
Blackfire: *blocks nose* NO
Tracy: But we gotta!
Blackfire: But I can never understand your retarded notes!
Tracy: It's not my fault my big breasts get in the way!
Blackfire: *whispers* GUYS! Help me shes so annoying and she wont go away.
The fat girl taps on Blackfire's back nearly killing her.
Jinx: bf, did you try poking her butt with a needle?
Blackfire:It didn't work, she's so fat the needle bounced right off and flung across the room.
Terra: Did you try smashing her head with a rock?
Blackfire: Yes, her body fat got in the way, I couldn't see her head.
Raven: Did you try shooting her?
Blackfire: The bullets bounced right off.
Raven: Damn
Jinx: Let's stick a pineapple to her butt
Terra: Ok.
Havin: Ravey! Can I help? Can I can I? Won't this be fun! Do we get ot eat the pineapple afterwards?
Jinx: O_o ...well, you can
Havin: YESSSSSSSSSS!
Raven opens her lunch box and searches for a pineapple.
Raven: Pie, pie, pie, pie, pie, pie, pie, nickle, pie, pie, pie, pie, pie, brownie o wait that was pie too, pie, pie, pie, AH! PINEAPPLE!
Blackfire, Raven, Jinx, Havin, and Terra shoved the pineapple up Tracy's butt while she was bending over to pick up a cell. Tracy didn't seem to notice anything different.
Blackfire: Well at least that's taken care of. Now if you dont mind I'm gonna go to the nurse. Ever since she touched me I havent been able to feel my legs, head, or ears and my arms are wobbling like mad. Cya. *leaves*
Jinx randomly takes out her art spork drawng and eats it.
Raven: Soooo, what now?
Jinx: *picture in mouth* I dwon't *swallows it* know.
Terra: Wanna go throw rocks?

---Period 5---
~~English~~
Cyborg: I HATE THIS CLASS!
Kiikii: Im guud et Inglesh I luve et
BeastBoy: We know, we know.
Akane: I'm new here. What's this? What's that? What's over here. >.> OOOOOooooooooooooooooooo! What's this?
Cyborg: NO DONT TOUCH- *wall collapses* UHHHH! Nevermind....
Akane: Oopsies. My bad.
BeastBoy: Hey guys look! The Social Studies teacher and Science teacher are making out in the other room!
Akane: Well duh, walls are built for privacy.
BeastBoy: I thought they were built to keep the house from falling down.
Cyborg: I thought they were just for decoration.
Akane: -_-
SS Teacher and Science teacher: *look up and see the kids in the other room peeking at them through the collapsed wall* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kiikii: U'm greut at inglesh und I say, "Ahhhh" usnt a prepor sontence.
Cyborg: Shut up Ms.I-know-everything-about-something-I-can't-even-pronounce
Kiikii: wath?

---Period 6---
~~Lunch~~
Havin: Want me to-
Raven: NOOOOOOOOOO! I mean...I'll get lunch for us this time heh.
Havin: Oh ok! ^_^
Froglover: Guys what should I name my frog?
Cyborg: How about get-that-thing-away-from-me-while-im-eating
Froglover: Actually I wanted something a little shorter.
Wheel_Jack: I like Buantina
Kiikii: Huw abut Hushareki?
Froglover: I want it to be something I can understand. O.o Like Bob!
BeastBoy: Actually Froglover, your frog said that he wanted to be called Ban.
Froglover: Ban? Are you serious? Is that even a name?
BeastBoy: That's what he said. *thinks to himself* Unless he ment Dan...O.o..
Froglover: Eh, ok. I'll call him that for now but I might change it later.
Metal: DAMN SODA MAHINE! *jumps on machine and shakes it rapidly*
Suddenly a Lunch Lady person walks by.
Lunch Lady: Um, kid what are you doing?
Metal stops shaking the machine and stares at her.
Lunch Lady: You do know that that machine's been broken for years now don't you?
Metal stares at her wide eyed. As the Lunch Lady is about to leave, she tapes a peice of paper to the machine that says "OUT OF ORDER." Metal loses his mind, turns all red, then rips the sign up and eats it.
Metal: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR o.o;
Raven: Soooo, any way. What else is new?
Johnathan: Hey, Jinx can I borrow a-
Raven: FOR THE LOVE OF ZEUS GET YOUR OWN MONEY!
Johnathan: o.o;

---Period 7---
~~Social Studies~~

~Group 1~
Nick: I have a penny
Kayla: Kiss me Chris! Kiss me!
Chris: After Im done picking my nose.
Samara: What grade are you guys in like 2nd?
Nick: HEY! How did you know?
Samara: O_O

~Group 2~
Ted: Some people call me Teddy but I perfer Ted and actually no ones called me Theodore before. I wonder why.
Kaku: Theodore your gay.
Ted: HEY! You called me Theodore! Now I can change my saying! My name is Ted but some people call me Teddy and some one called me Theodore, but I perfer Ted
Greg: SHUT UP YOU FRUIT!
Kiikii: hohoho your funnie
Kaku: Am I the only one with an actual working brain in this group?
Gerg: Whats a brain?
Kaku: Well, that answers my question.

~Group 3~
Zim: YES! I HAVE COMPLETED MY EVIL CREATION! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! *Group 3 looks down at the model of Mount Vesuvius he built*
Blackfire: That looks like dog shoot.
Terra: That looks like a rock I threw once. o.o
Danny: Hey I remember this thingy *stares at the lincon memorial* Ya, I flew through this once when I was chasing after a phantom!
Terra: And I remember this! *stares at a bridge* Ya, I walked over that before. ^_________________^
Blackfire: AND I REMEMBER THIS! *points to a model of a building* Ya, like don't we go to school there?
ALL: Ummm, I forget. :-/
*Bell rings*
Terra writes down 176 days left on a peice of paper and holds it up so she wont lose her voice this time. LadyBug saves all the ladybugs in the hallway so they wont be stepped on. Froglover sews 50 outfits for her frog. And BeastBoy got crushed by all the trash falling out of his locker when he opened it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadow01010111 on June 3, 2004, 5:54:27 PM

shadow01010111 on
shadow01010111XDDDDDDDDD Cyborg: Shut up Ms.I-know-everything-about-something-I-can't-even-pronounce
XD wooooo!