Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - PART TWO chapter 11

math sux :P

Chapter 11 - PART TWO chapter 11

Chapter 11 - PART TWO chapter 11


PART TWO ~years pass by and now the titans are starting their first year in Viagraville High~

Raven poured some cereal into a bowl and then dug through it to try and find the secret prize inside.

“Mom, I don't wanna go to high School. It sux my tux man.” She whined.

“Shut up and eat your breakfast =.=” Raven's mom said while drawing funny faces on the pictures in the newspaper with a marker.

“Well flabla to you too!” Raven started to fling her cereal pieces across the room.

“Holy Jebus Raven hurry the fook up! You're gonna miss the damn bus!” Mommy kicked Raven out of the house and made her walk all the way to the bus stop where other kids where waiting.

“This sucks man! You can't make me go to school =.= no prison can hold me! Bwahahahahahha-oh hi Raven.” Terra waved from a distance and then poked Blackfire on the shoulder. “Raven's here!”

“Uh-huh.” Blackfire said not daring to take her eyes off of Ron who, by the way, was wearing the most spiffiest pants in the world.

“The bus is here!” Ron pointed to a yellow speck way off in the distance.

“Oh goody. I can't wait -.-“ Terra sighed. The tiny yellow speck became bigger and bigger and bigger O__O until finally it arrived at the bus stop and let them on. The bus driver was sipping his coffee and playing with crossword puzzles out of the newspaper. (Man you gotta hate it when they do that -.-) The bus was full of screaming and yelling children all picking their noses and singing Barney songs and making exploding sounds when they pretended to be shooting each other with invisible rocket launchers.

“I hate chitlins.” Raven hissed at any kid who came too close to them.

“Don't worry, Raven. One of these days we'll have our revenge.” Blackfire shoved two chitlins out the window of the bus so that she and Raven could steal their seat. For a while they sat in silence, staring at all the squished bugs that flew into the window until a girl in the seat behind them tapped their heads.

“Must people always be messing up my doo?” Raven fixed the piece of hair that fell out of place when the person tapped her head.

“Hey, are you losers new to Viagraville High?” The snotty oogly girl asked them.

“Such a kind welcome. Yes we are, is that a problem?” Blackfire stuck her tongue out at the girl.

“Tfff, I bet you guys don't even have driver's licenses yet. Only the cool kids have those.” The girl waved her drivers license in their faces. Blackfire grabbed it and threw it out the window of the moving bus. “HEY!! WTF!!” The girl screamed.

“So, only the cooooool kids have licenses huh? Sure I could do that.” Raven drifted off in her own dream world.

“Your gonna pay for throwing my driver's license out the window!” The girl lounged at Blackfire and tried to punch her but at the same time the bus came to a screeching stop and sent her flying into the seat in front of them and knocked her out.

“Now who couldn't see that coming?” Blackfire and Raven stepped over her to get off the bus. Once they entered the school they were forced to go to the cafeteria and listen to many boring speeches by the principal and other people who are suppose to be important in some very complicated way.

“Hesho kids! Welcome to Viagraville High! These are the rules of the school so listen to them carefully or else I'll hafta give you all detentions yay! ^^ Alright, First of all no one is to put stink bombs in my office. There is no rule that says you can't put them under your teachers desks :D but no not in my office. Second, the teachers lounge is for teachers only and the Principal's bathroom is off limits =.= hiss. Third, if anyone disses the power of the oreo SESPENSIONS WILL BE HELD and maybe even death! Fourth, don't even think about going near my Wendy's. Besides that everything else you do I could completely care less about.
Now, from time to time there will be some totally and completely random events popping up that we will force each of you to participate in for no apparent reason and it doesn't matter if you're bad at the event cuz we never win anyway. Also, for lunch everyday we serve some old dried up healthy food that we found stored in my grandma's apparentment. We hardly ever serve yummy junk food and if we do it's either burnt or uncooked. So feel free to bring your own lunch to school if you can't handle it. Or better yet don't come to lunch at all.
Well, that's all for now. Oh, and we couldn't find anyone who was willing enough to be a tour guide for you guys so you'll hafta make your way around the school on your own. If we're lucky you'll get lost. See you later!” The principal and the other some-what important people kicked all of the kids out of the cafeteria and left them on their own to die in this scary crazy lunatic high school.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_lunchbox_ on August 7, 2005, 3:33:49 AM

_lunchbox_ on
_lunchbox_XDDDD BWAHAHAHA i luff it. im gonna be poop-you-lur blackfire ^.~