Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lexys Death

um...they die?

Chapter 2 - Lexys Death

Chapter 2 - Lexys Death
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was 1 o'clock in the morning and Robin went to the bathroom like always at this time. One second after that there was a loud high pitched girly scream. Raven came into the bathroom through a hole in the wall.
Raven: Whats the matter?
Robin: The carpet is bleeding!
Raven looked down.
Raven: That's not a carpet that's a fruit you fruit.
Suddenly, Blackfire appeared behind the shower certain holding a stuffed animal cat.
Blackfire: Ya Raven's right. It looks like Moto to me.
Then one by one all the other titans were gathering around the bathroom.
Terra: Who killed him?
BeastBoy: I don't know but it looks like someone shoved a needle in his gut.
LadyBug: And he's holding a milk bottle. That's weird.
Cyborg: Nah, he was probably just having a bed time snack.
Starfire: But who would do such a thing?
Greenlantern: Someone who hates fruits.
Jinx: WOO! Does that mean Robin's next?
Blackfire: Hopefully.
Greenlantern: But how do we know for sure who killed Mofo- I mean Moto?
BeastBoy: I say, the people who are innocent should...we'll I haven't decided yet. But, for the people who are guilty..or at least we think are suspects should be locked in the basement. I, of course, am innocent.
Cyborg: Hey! How do we know you were innocent?
BeastBoy: Because during the murder, I was out buying boxers.
Raven: You were out buying boxers at 12 o'clock midnight?
BeastBoy: ...So, as for the people who are suspects we have: Greenlantern, LadyBug, Terra, Raven-
Raven: WHAT? Why am I a suspect?
BeastBoy: Because. Who knows what you were doing in a hole in the wall.
Raven: -.-
BeastBoy: As I was saying: LadyBug, Blackfire-
Blackfire: ME? Why me?
BeastBoy: Because...why would you be behind the shower certain while the victims dead body was int he same room as you? And besides you love to kill hobos.
Blackfire: Yesh, I love to kill hobos not fruits. Fruits are too easy to kill and they cry to much.
BeastBoy: O yea, you have a good point. o.o well, any way Jinx is a suspect, Cyborg's a suspect, Moto's a suspect...
All: Moto?
BeastBoy: Yea, he could've commited suicide. Ok so all that leaves is me, Robin, and Blackfire's stuffed kitty.
Terra: Why isn't Robin a suspect?
BeastBoy: He's too stupid to do anything. Which is why he couldn't possibly murder somone. And which is also why he wouldn't make a good police dude either. So, while you are all locked in the basement I will do some searching to see who did it. *walks over to Blackfire who is still holding the stuffed cat* Blackfire's kitty do you make a great investigator? What are you made of little dude?
Blackfire: Her tag says she's made out of polyester fiber.
BeastBoy: Ah, she's stronger than I thought. Ok kitty, you'll do. As for the rest of you, TO THE BASEMENT!
BeastBoy locked them all in the closet and walked away with the stuffed kitty in his hands.
Terra: Why did he lock us in the closet and not the basement?
Raven: Cuz LadyBug was crying becasue Greenlantern told her the story about the mole rats that live down there.
Terra: Oh yea. WEll that's ok. Mole rats don't live in the closet. Only horny oompa loompas live in the closet.
Raven: O_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Meanwhile........

BeastBoy: Hmm...a needle with thread shoved in his gut, a clogged toilet, a hole in the wall...wait wasn't that caused by Cyborg when we were playing mini golf in the house? Oh well, soooo kitty what did you find?
Stuffed Animal Kitty:
BeastBoy: Exellent! Keep up the good work!
S.A.Kitty:
BeastBoy and the stuffed animal went in the closet to check on the suspects.
BeastBoy: Ok, first RAVEN! Where were you on the night of Jan 6?
Raven: Um...BeastBoy that was 5 months ago.
BeastBoy: Oh, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was. Ok what were you doing on the night of the murder?
Raven: sleeping.
BeastBoy: That's what you want us to think! what were you really doing?
Raven:....flabla!
BeastBoy: Oh, ok sorry for ever suspecting you.
Raven: -.-
BeastBoy: BLACKFIRE! Where were you on the night of tonight?
Blackfire: In the bathroom.
BeastBoy: AH-HA! YOU DID IT!
Blackfire: No, I was just in there getting my stuffed cat.
BeastBoy: Well, how come you never said anything when you saw the dead body
Blackfire: What dead body? >.>
BeastBoy: CYBORG! Where were you?
Cyborg: Snoring.
BeastBoy: Ok you're free. But what about you Terra?
Terra: I was counting sheep.
BeastBoy: Ok. Jinx?
Jinx: I couldn't have. I was too busy making a vodoo doll of you.
BeastBoy: Oh ok.
BeastBoy lifts up Moto's dead body and places it on a chair. The body slides right off. 3 hours later when the titans finally get Moto's body to stay on the chair and duct tape him down, BeastBoy continues.
BeastBoy: MOTO! Where were you during the murder?
Moto:
BeastBoy: Oh, not talking eh?
Moto:
BeastBoy: So you were the one who killed yourself weren't you?
Moto:
BeastBoy: Well, it seems like we found our murderer!
Moto:
BeastBoy: Ok, we all know it's you! So are you gonna talk or not?
Moto:
BeastBoy: WELL THEN! We'll just have to-
voice: OH SHUT UP!!! I DID IT OK?
The titans turned around and saw the stuffed kitty sitting there staring stupidly at them.
S.A.Kitty: I did it! Muahaahaha *lightening*
All: @_@
Terra: Why? Why'd you kill him any way?
S.A.Kitty: I aint telling ya!
Greenlantern picks up a beanie baby cat and puts a gun to its head.
Greenlantern: Tell us or the beanie baby gets it.
S.A.Kitty: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT'S MY SON YOU FAG!!! OK! OK! I'LL TELL YOU! I was sleeping peacefully until I noticed I had a hole in my foot. I got a needle and thread and tried to sew it. That's when I saw Moto walking out of the kitchen with MY MILK CONTAINER and he was drinking MY MILK! So, I had to do it! It was the only way!
BeastBoy: Oh, ok. But why did you put his body in the bathroom?
S.A.Kitty: Becasue I had to go REALLY BADLY!!
All: e.e
S.A.Kitty: And I brought the body with me so I could hide it somewhere but then before I could do that, Blackfire came searching for me.
Blackfire: Toldya so!
BeastBoy: But then why did you hide in the shower?
Blackfire: Because I heard Robin coming. If I saw a fruit going to the bathroom my eyes would be poisoned for life. So I had to hide.
Jinx: Ah, I don't blame you.
Greenlantern: Ok now that the case has been solved..*pulls the trigger*
Beanie Baby beans fall everywhere.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Blackfire wakes up screaming. She looks at the pillow next to her which her stuffed animal cat is sitting on. A second later, the cat gets hurled across the room and slams agianst the wall.
Blackfire: That's the last time I'm eatng pizza before bed time.
Blackfire looks at the clock, 12:59...a minute passes by. Next, she sees Robin running down the hallway towards the bathroom.
Blackfire: Yep, everythings normal.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackfire on July 3, 2004, 11:10:38 AM

blackfire on
blackfireand this chapter had nothing to do with Robin...

blackfire on July 3, 2004, 11:09:46 AM

blackfire on
blackfireum....they didnt kill the kitty......

talentedkid2luv on June 30, 2004, 4:30:36 AM

talentedkid2luv on
talentedkid2luvwow i am speechless by y did they kill the kitty i mean i though they wanted fruit like robin dead

froglover on June 20, 2004, 9:43:57 AM

froglover on
frogloverthat was good but why am oi even bothering to comment you dont care wut i think

froglover on June 19, 2004, 3:39:55 AM

froglover on
frogloverthat was good but why am oi even bothering to comment you dont care wut i think

blackfire on June 15, 2004, 11:22:15 AM

blackfire on
blackfirePHEW! i thought this story was gonna come out rele damn bad @_@

shadow01010111 on June 14, 2004, 8:40:18 AM

shadow01010111 on
shadow01010111XDDDDD BeastBoy: Ok, first RAVEN! Where were you on the night of Jan 6?
Raven: Um...BeastBoy that was 5 months ago.
BeastBoy: Oh, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was. Ok what were you doing on the night of the murder?
Raven: sleeping.
BeastBoy: That's what you want us to think! whay were you really doing?
Raven:....flabla!
BeastBoy: Oh, ok sorry for ever suspecting you.
ITSH AWSOME!!!!!!!