Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Arrow's story chapter 2

This story has a short first chapter but i promise i will make the second one longer

Chapter 2 - Arrow's story chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Arrow's story chapter 2


Chirp, chirp. The soft sound of the birds woke me. I was still lying where I had been the last night. I didn’t know what fate my last opponent had suffered even though I didn’t care if it had been for the worst. Murdock had been the biggest poor sport I have ever met and I have met a lot of people. Just the fact that he wouldn’t even say good match was what the worst thing and I have beaten people way harder than I beat him and they still said good game it just makes me agitated.

“Bye I’m going to advanced magic school to find out if I made it on the grass list this year so I can get the grass power.”
All my life I had always wanted grass power but I still hadn’t gotten it yet, I had been accepted to all the magic school’s except one the one that I had wanted to go to forever the school where you could do anything and not get in any trouble Korbold’s School of Advanced Grass Magic.
When I arrived at school I headed straight to the Korbold’s School of Advanced Grass Magic, I was unaware that I was reading down the list out loud when I suddenly ran out of names to read, I hadn’t been on the list. Just to make sure I read down it again still I wasn’t there, then I realized I had been reading the wrong list; I read down the right list and I was on the list. I started jumping up and down screaming yes, yes, yes. I had waited all my life for this moment and I finally reached my goal to get in it was then I realized I had to go away to train for grass power. I was determined to get the power and succeed in what I knew was my destiny.

After school I went to the battle school where I taught wind power. I didn’t know what I loved more teaching or battling.
“Hello.” I had just arrived at the training temple.
I saw a shaman with a whole class of people I realized I was late.
“You are late.” The shaman boomed.
“Sorry my flight was delayed.”
“Why didn’t you use your powers?”
“I can’t use them in broad daylight or else people will see me.”
“If I’m correct you have advanced wind so you could have went to a deserted area and then you could blow your self at light speed.”
“I’ll take that into consideration.”
“You can take a seat anywhere you’d like.”
After all this time all the other students had remained in their meditating position.
Just then a huge beast knocked downed the door and attacked all the students but luckily they began to arise and I noticed that their eye’s where green. I shot a dark winds attack at the monster and it didn’t even affect him. This vicious beast was immune to wind powers. All the students used their grass power they all called out at the exact same time, Leaf razor. Then leaves filled the room cutting everything except the shaman and the students it even cut me soon after I heard a loud boom through the wall of leaves the beast had been slayed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackrose208 on May 8, 2004, 12:31:23 PM

blackrose208 on
blackrose208thanks

sally_the_ragdoll on May 8, 2004, 11:48:54 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdolloooooooo suspenseful.....must read more!! you have an interesting writing ability...way better than mine in anycase lol!!