Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Arrow's story chapter 3

This story has a short first chapter but i promise i will make the second one longer

Chapter 3 - Arrow's story chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Arrow's story chapter 3
What I think was soon after the explosion I had woken up in a hospital where they told me I had passed out from loss of blood. I was astonished when I heard this because I had never passed out before in my life. I looked to my left and saw the shaman floating in midair while meditating. I still was surprised that the students had green eyes because when I looked into their eyes there seemed to be a leaf in the middle of their eyes.
“How long have I been asleep?” I asked softly.
“Only about four hour’s at the most.” The shaman replied.
“Four hours!”
“Ha, ha, ha I am just pulling your leg you’ve only been asleep for one hour.”
“Oh okay.”
Just as I finished the sentence a hospital nymph came running through the door. She was speaking a different language so I couldn’t understand her but I think she was talking to the shaman because after she finished talking the shaman followed her out through the doors and didn’t return for a while. The whole time he was gone I just sat there and stared at the sealing. He returned alone at about nine a clock at night. The next day I was released but told not to begin fighting until the next week. Through out the whole week I joined the others in the meditating sessions and watched as the others fought. After two days I learned how to create vines from my wrists. After four day’s I could make leaves fly through the air but they wouldn’t cut anything even with increased force from my wind. That weekend all I did was continue to practice my grass power. After dark I went to sleep without any delay because I was worn out from training all day. The next morning I was getting packed to go to school and then vines flew out of my fingertips and started packing my clothes and within five minutes I was fully packed and ready to leave. When I arrived at school I went straight for the grass temple to meditate alone. I had only been there for ten minutes when a girl walked in and asked what I was doing. I was startled but I managed to answer her question, “I’m meditating.”
“Oh can I join you?” She asked
“Sure you can, who’s stopping you?”
“What is your name?” She asked softly
“Arrow.”
“What’s your name?”
“My name is Electra.” She replied.
“That is a beautiful name.”
“Thank you.”
"Your welcome."
After our conversation we meditated for about thirty minutes before the bell rang and then we agreed we would meet at lunch so she could help me with my grass and I could help her with her wind. I knew that Electra would be my only friend but a true friend.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sally_the_ragdoll on May 8, 2004, 11:49:44 AM

sally_the_ragdoll on
sally_the_ragdollawesome! reminds me of shaman king lol!! i luv shamans..they kick @$$....